SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
• Win a cash prize:
– Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
– Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
• Promote their art through a variety of channels:
– exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
– improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
– have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
DATES AND DEADLINES
22 May 2020: Subscriptions deadline.
5 June 2020: Notification of winning artworks.
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances. All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property. The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
There are no special qualifications required for entry. All information about terms and conditions of subscription is published on the official website www.yicca.org or www.contest.yicca.org To register please complete the registration form on the official website.
Contest Prize & TERMS
- Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Artists are entirely responsible for the content of the pictures or text submitted for publication on the competition website, and subsequently for publication in the catalogue.
Moho A.p.s. Association reserves the right to remove any content unsuitable for the competition, unless a writing request by the artists is presented. USAGE RIGHTS: The artists authorize Moho Aps Association to process personal data, according to the italian law 675/96 and subsequent amendments.
Personal data and pictures sent must be used for purposes concerning the competition YICCA. Data of participants as well as pictures of their works will not be sold to third parties or published for commercial purposes.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 93,703 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'