SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
YICCA 2017 – International Contest of Contemporary Art
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
• Win a cash prize:
– Euro 3000,00 (three thousand/00) money prize to the first selected
– Euro 1000,00 (one thousand/00) money prize to the second selected
• Promote their art through a variety of channels:
– exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
– improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
– have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition
and all its stages.
– the works of selected artists will be published on “YICCA” catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalists and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.
DATES AND DEADLINES
May 1, 2017: Beginning of subscriptions.
September 20, 2017: Subscriptions deadline.
October 18, 2017: Notification of winning artworks.
November, 2017: Exhibition
Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
From the final 18 artists participating in the exhibition will be announced first and second ranked who will win a prize of 3000 (three thousand/00) and 1000 (one thousand/00) euro.
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances.
All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
All information about terms and conditions of subscription is published on the official website
To register please complete the registration form on the official website.
Contest Prize & TERMS
- €3,000 (three thousand) money prize to the first selected
- €1,000 (one thousand) money prize to the second selected Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Personal data and pictures sent must be used for purposes concerning the competition YICCA. Data of participants as well as pictures of their works will not be sold to third parties or published for commercial purposes.
Artists are entirely responsible for the content of the pictures or text submitted for publication on the competition website, and subsequently for publication in the catalogue. USAGE RIGHTS: Filling in the subscription form on the official website www.yicca.com, the artists accept the policy contained in this notice, including all the articles.
The artists authorize Moho Aps Association to process personal data, according to the italian law 675/96 and subsequent amendments.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 96,368 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'