SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
The ZSL Animal Photography Prize 2013
The Zoological Society of London‘s Animal Photography Prize is the newest and most exciting animal photography competition in Great Britain, encouraging entries from professional, amateur and young photographers worldwide.
Submit up to seven photos – one for each of our unique categories.
The Perfect Moment: Patience is rewarded when you capture that stunning shot.
Last Chance to See?: Threatened habitats, endangered species and living conservation.
Weird & Wonderful: EDGE species, amazing adaptations and unexpected surprises.
Size Matters: From the massive to the microscopic, this is the category for the most amazing micrographs to the biggest panoramas… celebrate all creatures great and small.
The Birds and the Bees: From birds in flight to love at first sight… avian images, incredible invertebrates .
Deep & Meaningful: Everything aquatic, anything in, around or under the water.
Catch me if You Can (online exhibition only): Any image captured on the go… mobile phone images, camera trap images, film or video stills.
Contest Prize & TERMS
Adult ‘Judges Choice’ Award – an additional £1000
Young Persons winner in each category – £250
Young Persons Judges Choice award – an additional £500
2 x complimentary tickets to visit the exhibition at ZSL London Zoo.
See your winning image:
- In the ZSL Animal Photography Prize 2013 exhibition within the grounds of ZSL London Zoo
- Published in ZSL’s Wild About magazine
- On ZSL’s website, which is viewed by up to 500,000 people every month. ELIGIBILITY: Open to All Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Each entry must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
Each entrant must either be the sole owner of the copyright or have secured the written permission of the copyright owner to enter the image into the competition and grants the Owners the rights detailed below.
The copyright in all images submitted to the competition will remain with the copyright holder who will be credited in accordance with the competition’s guidelines (eg ©photographer’s name). USAGE RIGHTS: By entering the competition, each entrant grants to ZSL a non-exclusive irrevocable licence to reproduce, publish and communicate to the public by any means and exhibit their awarded image(s) and copies of their awarded image(s) in all media throughout the world in relation to the competition and the exhibition including but not limited to all use in the context of:
- Judging the competition.
- Display in the exhibition.
- Inclusion in ZSL magazines and/or similar.
- Inclusion within ZSL’s websites, including within interactive elements associated with the competition and/or exhibition (now known or hereafter created) available for viewing or download from ZSL’s websites.
- Inclusion in promotional, press and marketing materials associated with the competition and/or the exhibition.
- Inclusion in any merchandising associated with the competition and/or the exhibition.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 94,590 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'