SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
The Nature Conservancy’s Global Photo Contest
We all see nature through a different lens, which is why we’re rallying nature-lovers across the world to be a part of something big with TNC’s 2021 Photo Contest! We’re looking for the best photos of wildlife, landscapes, water and people & nature.
The best part? No experience required – every moment captured in nature is special. Check out the below assets to help us spread the word and celebrate nature!
Photos can be entered throughout August. Join a community of photographers, get judged by the best in the industry and win great prizes.
Contest Prize & TERMS
$4,000 USD Camera kit or camera kit gift card, as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion.
One (1) People’s Choice winner will receive:
$1,000 USD Amazon, Mercado Libre or Alibaba gift card as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion.
Four (4) Category First Place winners (one (1) per category) will receive:
$750 USD Amazon, Mercado Libre or Alibaba gift card as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion.
Four (4) Category Second Place winners (one (1) per category) will receive:
$500 USD Amazon, Mercado Libre or Alibaba gift card as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The Conservancy will endeavor to credit all photographs with the credit "Person's Name" when the full name is available. USAGE RIGHTS: YOUR RIGHTS
Your photographs help The Conservancy protect Earth’s amazing diversity of wildlife, people, plants and habitats. Thank you for helping to further our mission through your photography.
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit—including ownership if applicable.
If you submit a photograph to the Photo Contest, you grant The Conservancy and its related entities such as affiliates and subsidiaries a royalty-free, non-exclusive right in perpetuity to use the photograph submitted for any purpose, including but not limited to:
• Display of the photograph on the Photo Contest submission websites, and if applicable, local Conservancy contest sites:
• Allowing third-parties, including but not limited to media partners and individuals, to share the photograph on social media.
• Use of the photograph on the Internet and in social media in support of our mission.
• Use of the photograph in The Conservancy’s and related entities’ internal and external communications materials including but not limited to web sites and web publications, fact sheets, fund raising publications, advertising, multimedia, presentation and membership services, annual report, newsletters, and Nature Conservancy magazine.
• Providing your photograph to other individuals and organizations for Conservancy and related entities’-related use in news stories, social media, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, membership premiums, and the like.
• Use of, in connection with the Photo Contest, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
• Retaining a digital copy of your photograph that will be archived in the Conservancy photo library and accessible to Conservancy and related entities’ staff via the Conservancy’s internal online photo archive.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 92,806 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'