SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
The Nature Conservancy’s 2022 Global Photo Contest
Join us for The Nature Conservancy’s 2022 Global Photo Contest! Show us your best images in the categories of Wildlife, People and Nature, Water, Plants and Fungi, Landscape, and Climate.
Prizes include camera kits, gift cards and even an exciting trip to Punta del Este, Uruguay! Plus, you’ll be recognized on TNC’s wide-reaching social channels.
Contest Prize & TERMS
• Admission ticket to Extreme-E’s Uruguay Race: Provide entrance as spectator and cover round trip air travel to Punta del Este, Uruguay (Economy category with precise dates/times at Extreme-E’s discretion), and three nights of lodging in Punta del Este, for Photo Contest winner to attend Extreme-E’s Uruguay Race in Punta del Este on November 26-27, 2022.
One (1) Guest Judge Choice winner will receive:
• $5,000 USD Camera kit or camera kit gift card, as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion.
One (1) Celebrity Choice winner will receive:
• $2,500 gift card, as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion.
• 1:1 Zoom chat with Coyote Peterson, subject to Mr. Perterson’s scheduling availability.
Six (6) Category First Place winners (one (1) per category) will receive:
• $750USD Amazon, Mercado Libre or Alibaba gift card as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion.
Six (6) Category Second Place winners (one (1) per category) will receive:
• $500 USD Amazon, Mercado Libre or Alibaba gift card as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion.
To the maximum extent permissible by law, all winners are responsible for paying any taxes and any and all other costs and expenses associated with claiming the awards, including but not limited to customs fees, taxes, and any other administrative costs, if applicable. If the prize value equals or exceeds $600, prior to the award of any prize the winner will need to complete, sign and return an IRS W-9 form and/or any applicable tax forms for awarding the prize in the winner’s jurisdiction. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
Prize winners (“Winners”) accept any of the contest awards listed above (“Prizes”) entirely at their own risk. To the maximum extent permissible by law, Winners agree to hold harmless and fully release TNC, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and assigns from and against any and all liabilities, demands, damages, claims, losses, costs, settlements, judgments, fines, penalties, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, (collectively, “Claims”) that directly or indirectly arise out of, relate to, or result in any way from the acceptance, delivery, receipt, use, or enjoyment of any Prize. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit—including ownership if applicable. USAGE RIGHTS: If you submit a photograph to the Photo Contest, you grant The Conservancy and its related entities such as affiliates and subsidiaries a royalty-free, non-exclusive right in perpetuity to use the photograph submitted for any purpose, including but not limited to:
• Display of the photograph on the Photo Contest submission websites, and if applicable, local Conservancy contest sites:
• Allowing third-parties, including but not limited to Conservancy media partners and individuals, to share the photograph on social media.
• Use of the photograph on the Internet and in social media in support of our mission.
• Use of the photograph in The Conservancy’s and related entities’ internal and external communications materials including but not limited to web sites and web publications, fact sheets, fund raising publications, advertising, multimedia, presentation and membership services, annual report, newsletters, and Nature Conservancy magazine.
• Providing your photograph to other individuals and organizations for Conservancy and related entities’-related use in news stories, social media, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, membership premiums, and the like.
• Use of, in connection with the Photo Contest, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
• Retaining a digital copy of your photograph that will be archived in the Conservancy photo library and accessible to Conservancy and related entities’ staff via the Conservancy’s internal online photo archive.
The Conservancy will endeavor to credit all photographs with the credit "Person's Name" when the full name is available.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 86,512 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'