The International Landscape Photographer of the Year
We’re entering our sixth year of the International Landscape Photographer of the Year Awards and we’re super excited! Landscape photography is exploding around the world and so is the imagination and quality.
The main aim of our Award is to be one of the Top 101 landscape photographs of the year. This gives you a place in our exclusive book which is published online and can be purchased as a ‘real’ hard-cover paper publication as well. There’s nothing like the real thing – and it’s proudly printed by Momento Pro.
There is US$10,000 in cash prizes for the top three photographs and top three photographers (requiring a portfolio of at least four entries), plus a printed copy of the book from Momento Pro. And there are five special subject prizes winning a print from Created For Life!
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: We acknowledge that the entrant retains full ownership of the copyright in each Entry. USAGE RIGHTS: All Entrants agree that any Entry submitted to the competition may be used by the Organiser, and its Event Partners (e.g. Momento Pro and Created for Life) for the purposes of judging the Competition, and marketing and promotional purposes of the Competition.
Winning entries will be used as follows and only with respect to promoting the competition:
• displaying the winning entries at public exhibitions promoting the Awards;
• inclusion within the Organiser's and Event partners' websites and magazines, an awards book, magazine or similar (in both paper and digital media);
• inclusion in future publications and websites promoting the Awards, such as a 10-year anniversary compendium of past winners;
• inclusion within any material promoting the Awards;
• sub-licensing winning Entries to the press (such as magazines and websites) for reproduction in connection with the Competition and any exhibition. Please note, these organisations do not need to contact you separately for permission to use your photo in connection with the Competition;
• allowing viewers of the Awards website to view images on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on a PDA or mobile telephone for their personal, non-commercial use only.
Non-winning entries may be used solely to promote the competition for a period not to exceed 3 years from the close of the competition.
The Organiser wishes to promote the Awards with the winners' images, but we don't want to prevent our winners from benefiting commercially from sales of their own work. A small number of entrants may need to be able to license their work exclusively at some point in the future and the Organizer commits to providing a release in such circumstances upon being contacted.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 99,749 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'