“The Greatest of Nature” International Photography Competition 2020
The competition is open to all applicants internationally and has no age limit. The aim of the Competition is to encourage the art of photography. In this edition of the Competition, the subject will be Nature: applicants may submit from 1 to 5 original pictures before November 1, 2020.
Contest Prize & TERMS
- Second Prize: €50 (fifty) EUR Prize. The selected photographs will be published at the prestigious website of "Greatest Photography Competitions".
- Special prizes: Some applicants may win Special Prizes for outstanding photographs. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: 1. By participating in "The Greatest of Food" International Photography Competition 2020 and/or "The Greatest of Nature" International Photography Competition 2020 (both organised by ©Greatest Photography Competitions), an applicant accepts the Rules.
2. Results are irrevocable.
3. The photographs submitted must be in exclusive property of the applicant, and ©Greatest Photography Competitions does not take responsability in case of any legal problems.
4. All the photographs submitted will remain in the property of the Winners after being published.
5. The images currently used for "The Greatest of Nature" International Photography Competition 2020 and for "The Greatest of Food" International Photography Competition 2020 where taken and belong to Mexican photographer Montserrat Romero Ceceña (@montserrat_romero_cecena).
6. ©Greatest Photography Competitions reserves the right to not award Special Prizes.
7. ©Greatest Photography Competitions reserves the right to extend the application deadline and announcement of the results.
8. ©Greatest Photography Competitions may use the images of the Winners for future publicity, and it will always be given credit.
9. If there is a legal problem regarding a Winner's images, he/she will be disqualified, and ©Greatest Photography Competitions will not award the corresponding Prize to such Winner.
10. The information provided by applicants is confidential, and ©Greatest Photography Competitions will not publish any personal data (e-mail, phone, adress, or any other that may apply).
11. There is a 10% discount on entry fees when the applicant applies to both Competitions.
USAGE RIGHTS: The images of the Winners will remain in their property after being published. They may be used for future publicity, and it will always be given credit.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 96,859 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'