SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
The Golden Turtle Contest
The Golden Turtle Contest includes various creative competitions aimed at identifying the best works and projects demonstrating the beauty and harmony of wild nature. Image cropping, but no more than on 50 % from the original area is supposed. Editing of images in any graphic editor is supposed. Any editing of the image contribute to it truthful is supposed.
Total number of the photos sent by the author on competition, can’t be more than 20. One author can be presented no more than 10 pictures to a nomination (in a nomination “Landscape” – no more than 5 photos). No image may be entered in more than one nomination.
Festival wildlife Golden Turtle representing the best works submitted to the contest, as well as other projects aimed at preserving wildlife annually held in Moscow. After completion of the Moscow Festival of competition are sent to an exhibition tour in Russia and other countries.
The first wildlife photo contest “Golden Turtle” was held in 2006, and in 2010 officially became an international photo contest. For the first time works were adopted on the contest of wildlife films “Golden Turtle” in 2011.
Contests art design and visual arts of the wilderness will be held in 2013 for the first time.
In January and February 2013 Wildlife Festival “Golden Turtle” was held at the Central House of Artists in Moscow, which gathered more than 120,000 visitors.
Contest Prize & TERMS
JPEG;-The sizes: for horizontal works 1400 pixels across; for vertical works 1400 pixels on a vertical; file size no larger than 600 kB Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The photographer must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all submitted pictures. USAGE RIGHTS: By participating in this competition, the photographer agrees that his/her pictures may be used, free of charge, by "Golden Turtle", in exhibitions and publications of the organizers and in any purposes connected with carrying out of the competition.
Organizers of competition have the right:
• inclusion within the Website of competition "Golden Turtle" and official groups in social networks;
• to give in unpacked or a digital form of work for estimation of jury;
• to use works of finalists in unpacked or a digital form at competition exhibitions "Golden Turtle";
• to use works of finalists in any printing and electronic mass-media for informing of the public on carrying out of competition and its results;
• to use works of finalists for preparation of photo albums, information booklets, digital carriers and other production which is accompanying competition and exhibitions and being an integral part of their carrying out;
• to use works of finalists in the future for marketing and promotional purposes of the event devoted to popularization of competition;
• to offer authors different variants of commercial use of their photos.
Founders of competition oblige to specify a name of the author of work if it’s used in any kind.
Any commercial use is possible only by the consent of the author.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 96,392 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'