SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
The Golden Turtle
The Golden Turtle Festival is the largest international eco-educational project, bringing together photographers, designers and artists celebrating the beauty of the wildlife.
Еhe Festival grew to be the largest international professional wildlife creative contest and exhibition with a unique interactive space. The “Living Space” of the Festival includes several zones such as classrooms, video installations, showrooms, lounges, concert venues, shops, etc. and brings together participants and partners who, through creativity, environmental education and cultural programs, draw people’s attention to the beauty, fragility and versatility of wildlife.
The Golden Turtle International Wildlife Art & Photography competition is the largest project of the Festival. This creative contest gathers authors from all over the world, submitting artwork in various categories. The winners of the competition are exhibited during the Festival in Moscow and at regional exhibitions during the all-Russian tour.
Contest Prize & TERMS
The laureates who won the second and the third places in their nomination will obtain valuable prizes and gifts from the Festival sponsors and partners.
The competition winner in the Photographer of the Year nomination will obtain a cash prize of two thousand US dollars (USD 2,000). Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The author should be the right holder of the works they submit. By submitting their works to the Golden Turtle competition, the author agrees with the terms and conditions of the Lisence Agreement.
The participant warrants that his/her work does not infringe intellectual rights of any third parties. In case any third parties make any claims, the participant shall be fully liable for his/her work.
Exhibition copies that are printed at the expense of the Golden Turtle Competition organizers for displaying at the exhibition shall remain with the organizers and may be used by them for the statutory activities of the MY EQUATOR Charity Social Support Fund. USAGE RIGHTS: By uploading their creative Works to the personal account on the Contest website for participation in the Contest, the Participant grants the Contest Organizer the right to use the Work in the following ways without compensation:
- Provide the Work in printed or digital form for evaluation by the Jury of the Contest;
- Publish the Works in any section of the sites under the "Golden Turtle" trademark and its official groups in social networks;
- Use the Work in any print and electronic media to inform the public about the holding of the Contest and its results, and for the purposes of advertising the Festival and Contest, including printed materials, the Internet, on television, electronically, or in any other way not prohibited by the laws of the Russian Federation;
- Publicly show the Work, that is, in any way, to demonstrate the original or a copy of the Work directly or on the screen via using film, transparencies, television frames or other technical means;
- Publicly perform the Work, that is, to present it in a live performance with the help of technical means (television and other technical means);
- Broadcast the Work, that is, to communicate the Work to the public on television, including through cable;
- Reproduce the Work, including making copies of the Work or its parts (without limitation by the number of copies) in any material form, including video recording; print, including, but not limited to books, photo albums, magazines, booklets, calendars, prints, posters, postcards, promotional materials, souvenirs, other printed materials and electronic media, including committing it to computer
- Distribute the Work and all material forms listed in p. 2.7. through the sale or other alienation of its copies in retail bookshops and other stores, in Internet shops, as well as during any public events (exhibitions, concerts, festivals, charity evenings, etc.); distributing the Work as part of another work;
- Redesign, refine and in other way process the Work;
- Use the Works for charitable purposes, corresponding to the authorized activity of the Copyright Holder of the Contest; to hold specialized events dedicated to the popularization of the Festival and Contest.
The Contest Organizer undertakes to indicate the name of the Participant and the logo of the Contest when using their Work in any form in compliance with the Russian Federation Copyright Legislation.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 91,303 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'