Muğla Escort Aydın Escort Çanakkale Escort Balıkesir Escort



Deadline: May 15, 2015
Winner is: Judged & Voted
Entry: Paid Entry
Entry Fee: £5

The Big Noise Festival & The Big Issue

The Big Noise Festival & The Big Issue

The Big Noise music and arts festival in collaboration with The Big Issue Foundation is running a fantastic photography competition for aspiring and established photographers.
We invite anyone with a passion for photography to submit up to two images around the concept of ‘Life on the Streets’.
The idea is up to the photographer… however we encourage creativity and experimentation!
This is a truly amazing opportunity for emerging photographers to exhibit and potentially sell their work. Also help to raise awareness around the issue of homelessness in the UK and raise vital funds for the charity.
A selection of photographs will be exhibited at the main festival in London on Saturday June 13. Wonderful exposure for anyone wishing to build their own profile!
The winning collection of images will be printed as postcards, along with a publication later in the year. The exhibitor will receive 75% of any work sold at the festival and on the sale of the postcards. The remaining 25% will go to The Big Issue Foundation.
We are delighted to announce that the actress and photographer, Kat Prescott, is one of our judges. Also on our judging panel is Stephen Robertson, CEO of The Big Issue Foundation and Spencer Rowell of Uncertain States.
The Big Issue is a financially independent charity and offers people who are homeless the opportunity to earn their own money; a livelihood. The Big Issue Foundation offers vendors the opportunity of a life. We work tirelessly alongside our vendors to help them deal with the issues that have caused their homelessness or have developed as a result of hitting the streets.

Contest Prize & TERMS

PRIZE DETAILS: We are offering all aspiring photographers the opportunity to sell and exhibit their work at the festival in June, to an audience of up to 2,000. The winning photographs will also be made into a collection of postcards and a publication later in the year. An amazing opportunity to build your profile and portfolio. All whilst helping to raise awareness and vital funds for a hugely important cause, homelessness. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.

COPYRIGHT: The entry fee for The Big Noise Photography Competition is £5. A panel of judges will carefully consider all entrants who have provided proof of payment. Competition entrants are responsible for the printing and framing of their own work. The Big Noise Festival will retain a 25% commission of all works sold at the festival and Big Noise managed sales, this will go straight to The Big Issue Foundation. The entry fee will go towards printing costs of post cards. The Big Noise will make a series of postcards of the winning entries and sell these at the festival, again 25% of the cost of sales goes to The Big Issue Foundation. Please note the artists are responsible for setting the price of the work and notifying The Big Noise of this a week in advance to the main festival. All work must be delivered to a given address a week previous to the festival and collected a within a week after. All work must be appropriately wrapped and labelled with the artists name, number, address, title, and price. USAGE RIGHTS: The winning photographs will be used in an exhibition at The Big Noise Festival on Saturday 13th June. The images will also be made into postcards sold at the festival and a publication later in the year.

Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'