SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
The 9th International Landscape Photographer of the Year
Showcasing the world’s best landscape photography, we find the best 101 images each year and publish them in a hard cover book made by Momento Pro.
We trust you have been able to get out and about into the landscape over the past 12 months. As the world reopens, photographers are travelling again and we hope they’re returning with some amazing landscape photographs!
And hopefully you’re ready to share your best images with the 2022 International Landscape Photographer of the Year awards.
There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing your photos published alongside the world’s best. And the International Landscape Photographer of the Year Awards book is a real book – printed on paper and bound between hard covers, but of course, you can also see the wonderful flip-book presentations here on the website.
This is our ninth year of the International Landscape Photographer of the Year Awards and the main aim of our Award is to be one of the Top 101 landscape photographs of the year. This gives you a place in our exclusive book which is published online and can be purchased as a ‘real’ hard-cover paper publication as well (it’s proudly printed by Momento Pro in Australia and we will have options for readers outside of Australia this year as well).
Contest Prize & TERMS
We also receive tremendous international media exposure for the winners and top 101 entrants. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: We acknowledge that the entrant retains full ownership of the copyright in each Entry. USAGE RIGHTS: All Entrants agree that any Entry submitted to the competition may be used by the Organiser, and its Event Partners (e.g. Momento Pro, Created for Life and NiSi Optics) for the purposes of judging the Competition, and marketing and promotional purposes of the Competition.
Winning entries will be used as follows and only with respect to promoting the competition:
• displaying the winning entries at public exhibitions promoting the Awards;
• inclusion within the Organiser's and Event partners' websites and magazines, an awards book, magazine or similar (in both paper and digital media);
• inclusion in future publications and websites promoting the Awards, such as a 10-year anniversary compendium of past winners;
• inclusion within any material promoting the Awards;
• sub-licensing winning Entries to the press (such as magazines and websites) for reproduction in connection with the Competition and any exhibition. Please note, these organisations do not need to contact you separately for permission to use your photo in connection with the Competition;
• allowing viewers of the Awards website to view images on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on a PDA or mobile telephone for their personal, non-commercial use only.
Non-winning entries may be used solely to promote the competition for a period not to exceed 3 years from the close of the competition.
The Organiser wishes to promote the Awards with the winners' images, but we don't want to prevent our winners from benefiting commercially from sales of their own work. A small number of entrants may need to be able to license their work exclusively at some point in the future and the Organizer commits to providing a release in such circumstances upon being contacted.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 87,747 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'