STARWARS AWARDS 2020
STARWARS International Photo Awards is organized by Agile Photographic Society (APS), BANGLADESH. The entry of this salon is open to photographers all over the world. It will be organized under the approved rules of PSA, IUP, GPU, VARADINUM and the Agile Photographic Society. All acceptances will count for PSA, IUP, GPU, APS and VARADINUM and for inclusion in PSA Star Rating and “Who’s Who”.
Photographic Society of America
Global Photographic Union
International Union of Photographers
Varadinum Foto Club, Romania
Agile Photographic Society
There are four sections, all DIGITAL:
Open Color (PID color)
Portrait & Body (PID color)
Open Monochrome (PID monochrome)
1. E-Certificate for every Acceptances
2. Best Club Award
3. Full set of Medals (Gold, Silver & Bronze) from International patronages so all medals will be high quality (PSA, GPU, IUP, VARADINUM)
4. Cheapest Entry Fee (USD 12 all 4 Sections)
5. Timely Delivery of Result, EDAS and Awards. Previous Records are the prove.
6. All International Juries (3 Male & 3 Female) for every salon
7. Entry System from Europe (PSA Recommended)
8. Quick Responses for your queries from Salon Chairman
9. Till date no complain received from any entrants
We also offer Distinctions (Free of Charge). Till Today 45 Photographers received Distinctions. You are almost there.
1. Genius (G.APS) – Required 25 Acceptances
2. Artisan (A.APS) – Required 50 Acceptances
3. Master (M.APS) – Required 100 Acceptances
4. Grand Master (GM.APS) – Required 200 Acceptances
5. Legendary (L.APS) – Required 400 Acceptances
Contest Prize & TERMS
GPU – GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE, RIBBONS
IUP – GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE, RIBBONS
BEST CLUB AWARD (Varadinum Medal)
HONORABLE MENTIONS (E-Certificate)
and e-Certificates for every acceptance. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: All parts of the image must have been photographed by the author who is holding the copyright of all works submitted USAGE RIGHTS: The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 97,280 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'