SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
ShutterMonks and IIFM – Change Photo Contest
The Theme of this year’s CSR India conclave is Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). The photograph should highlight any of the social issue of MDGs.
The MDGs are eight international development goals that all 193 United Nations member states and at least 23 international organizations have agreed to achieve by the year 2015.
The goals are:
– eradicating extreme poverty and hunger,
– achieving universal primary education,
– promoting gender equality and empowering women
– reducing child mortality rates,
– improving maternal health,
– combating HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases,
– ensuring environmental sustainability, and
– developing a global partnership for development.
Contest Prize & TERMS
2nd Prize Rs. 3000/- and certificate
3rd Prize Rs. 2000/- and certificate
Top 10 runners up will get certificate of appreciation ELIGIBILITY: India / 18+ Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The entry must be the original work of the entrant, and the entrant must be the sole owner of its copyright. USAGE RIGHTS: By submitting your photo, you permit Communication cell to use your photo and name in any media.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 99,441 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'