SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
RPS International Photography Exhibition 165
Open for Entries: RPS International Photography Exhibition 165
Be part of the longest running photographic exhibition celebrating photography from across the globe. Entries now open to everyone, with one free entry available to all.
Entries are now open for the International Photography Exhibition 165 (IPE 165).
The world’s longest running exhibition welcomes submissions from new, emerging and established photographers, of any age and working in any subject or genre.
A prize fund will be awarded to standout entrants, including an Under 30s Award, and selected photographers will also be featured in the award-winning RPS Journal.
Entry cost: One free entry is available to all entrants, then for four as a series of work or a set of single images £18 – £30.
Submit your images before 4 April 2023 and be entered into a prize draw to win a signed photobook.
Entries close on 8 May 2023 (23:59 BST)
ENTER NOW: rps.org/ipe165
The IPE is supported by theprintspace
Contest Prize & TERMS
2. Under 30s Award / £1000 and 1-year free membership to the RPS
3. Exhibition Tour / 100 photographs will be selected for the touring exhibition, opening at the RPS Gallery, Bristol
4. RPS Journal Features / Four opportunities for a photographer to feature in the award-winning RPS Journal, selected by the Editor
5. Visitor Prize / £250 prize voted for by visitors to the Bristol exhibition
6. Selectors Spotlight / Four photographers will receive a statement by one of the guest selectors about why they selected the work. This will be included in the exhibition
7. IPE Journal Edition / All selected photographers will receive a digital copy of the IPE edition of the award-winning RPS Journal
8. International Recognition / Shortlisted photographers will be celebrated across our online and digital channels, including opportunities for Instagram take-overs
9. Membership Offer / All IPE entrants receive 15% discount on a new RPS membership
10. Digital Spotlight / We will share stand-out entries during the entry period across RPS digital channels Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The intellectual property of all entries remains with the photographer
Images entered in to the International Photography Exhibition must not infringe any copyright or the intellectual property rights of any third party USAGE RIGHTS: The entrant will indemnify The RPS in respect of any third-party claims
Entrants licence the RPS to reproduce, without payment, any images for publicity and promotion purposes in connection with the International Photography Exhibition and the RPS’s activities, including within the RPS Journal, website, and social media, for a period up to four years from the date of the open-call launching.
The photographer will always be credited if their image is used by the RPS and touring venues for exhibition publicity and promotion purposes
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 84,004 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'