SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Race for Life Photo Competition
Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life are currently hosting a photo competition that could see the winners image front the 2013 marketing campaign and would be a great addition to any photographers portfolio. Also up for grabs for the winner is a Panasonic G3 camera and accessories kindly donated by Tesco.
All you have to do is pop along to one of our Race for Life events and take some amazing photographs. You can e-mail us your image or upload it via Facebook
The types of photos we’re looking for
• Family and Friends
• Groups of adults and children
• Large crowd shots capturing the scale of the events
• Single participants
• Key moments, e.g. warming up or crossing the start / finish line
• Participants embracing one another in joy or sadness
• Messages on participants’ back signs
• Participant motivation, e.g. an emotional embrace during the one minute’s silence as the event ends
• Participants celebrating as they cross the finish line
• Participants helping and supporting one another
• Men and children cheering on their loved one
Shots we don’t need
• We do not want too many shots of fancy dress, although a few is fine
• We do not want everyone in sunglasses, sunshades and hats
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: By submitting a photograph to the competition, you confirm that you are the rights holder of the photograph. USAGE RIGHTS: By submitting a photograph to the competition you agree to all rights in the photograph being licensed to Cancer Research UK. By submitting a photograph to the competition you further permit Cancer Research UK’s use of any of the photographs for promotional purposes including in any future Race for Life campaigns.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 96,726 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'