SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
PWP 35th Anniversary Photography Exhibition
Professional Women Photographers (PWP) invites all women artists working with any photographic process to submit images. The exhibition jurors, Elinor Carucci and Stephen Perloff will award $3000 in cash prizes, a group show in Manhattan’s SohoPhoto gallery, an online exhibition and the cover image of IMPRINTS Magazine Fall/Winter 2010 issue.
Winners will be selected from four categories:
EXHIBITION AND AWARDS:
• Selected artists and their work will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators and others who appreciate fine art photography in a group show, an online exhibition and in IMPRINTS Magazine. Awarded images and Jurors’ Selections will be included in a two-week group show at Manhattan’s SohoPhoto gallery from June 1-14, 2011. Awarded images, Jurors’ Selections and Honorable Mentions will also be included in PWP’s online gallery for six months from October 15, 2010 through April 15, 2011.
• Grand Prize: One photographer will receive $600 and have their image on the cover of IMPRINTS Magazine 2010 Fall/Winter Issue. IMPRINTS Magazine, the official publication of PWP, is published in hard copy and online editions. Their image will be in the SohoPhoto gallery show and the online exhibition.
• First Prizes: 4 photographers (one in each category) will receive $300 and their selected images will appear in an article in the Fall/Winter issue of IMPRINTS Magazine. Their image will be exhibited in the Soho Photo gallery show and the online exhibition.
• Second Prizes: 4 photographers (one in each category) will receive $200 and their images will appear in an article in IMPRINTS Fall/Winter issue. Their image will be exhibited in the SohoPhoto gallery show and the online exhibition.
• Third Prizes: 4 winners (one in each category) will receive $100 and their images will appear in an article in the Fall/Winter issue of IMPRINTS. Their image will be exhibited in the SohoPhoto gallery show and the online exhibition.
• Jurors’ Selections: 20 additional images will be included in the SohoPhoto gallery and the online exhibition.
• Honorable Mention: 37 additional images will be included in the PWP online gallery exhibition.
Elinor Carucci is an internationally recognized photographer and educator whose photographs are in the collections of The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York, the Brooklyn Museum of Art and the Houston Museum of Fine Art.
Stephen Perloff is the editor of The Photo Review, which he founded in 1976, editor of The Photograph Collector, and editor of Focus Magazine. He is also a curator and photographer.
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: Photographers maintain copyright on their images.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 97,296 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'