SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Prayagraj Kumbh 2019 Photo Contest
Prayagraj Kumbh 2019 Photo Contest Organized by National Media Foundation
Open competition: Entries are welcome from all countries
Entry fee: Free
I – Rs. 50000/-
II – Rs. 25000/-
III – Rs. 11000/-
Theme: Naga sadhus, Shahi Snan, Life of the Sadhu Sant during Kumbh , Naga Sadhu Diksha,Human activities, Akhada processions, Tourist attractions along Prayagraj Kumbh, VIP and Vvip bath, Security arrangement, Aerial view kumbh mela, Crowd of Hindu devotees, Crowd management during kumbh and etc.
Note: Photos from December 15, 2018 to March 04, 2019 will be accepted. A competitor can send up to 10 photos
Details of Submission The photograph must be sent to [email protected]
With the following details: Name• Address• Age• Date/Period of capturing the photograph• Caption of the photograph• Camera details• Contact number•
• No Watermarks.
• Saved as JPEG or JPG.
• Resolution of 72 dpi.
• Grayscale or RGB profile.
• Digital file should not exceed 5 MB.
• Longest dimension should not exceed 3000 pixels, with a minimum size of 2000 pixels.
Guidelines .National media foundation reserves the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided. The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
Winners will be notified by email by March 01, 2019. In case of any controversy on a matter not mentioned in the above regulations, the Organizers will decide on the appropriate action. A panel of judges with extensive APL experience will evaluate the submissions and determine the winners. The judging criteria will be based on: The Organizers’ word shall be final and binding. Winners will also receive E-certificates by National media foundation •
Applicant own the rights to his photographs and copyright of each image will remain at all times with the photographer.
Contact: Rajendra Jain, + 919827234537, +917389784259
Contest Prize & TERMS
II – Rs. 25000/-
III – Rs. 11000/- Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Applicant own the rights to his photographs and copyright of each image will remain at all times with the photographer. USAGE RIGHTS: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and you shall indemnify and hold harmless National media foundation from and against any claims related to infringement of any intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
2. National media foundation respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant National media foundation, a Nationwide non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known to promote the contest, image, or any other use.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 97,282 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'