SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Nature Photography Awards
The award-winning Scottish Seabird Centre has launched its seventh annual Nature Photography Awards and amateur photographers worldwide are being invited to submit images in the six categories.
‘Landscape’ invites photographs highlighting landscape features from anywhere in the world; ‘Scottish Wildlife’ should feature animals in their natural habitat while ‘Worldwide Wildlife’ welcomes wildlife images from anywhere outside Scotland.
‘Creative Visions of Nature’ seeks entries that are innovative and artistic – images can be figurative or conceptual, but should provide an alternative or unexpected way of viewing subjects or scenes. ‘World Flora’ invites images of plant life and ‘Environmental Impact’ encourages photographers to explore the effects of human impact on the natural environment.
Young photographers up to age 15 also have the opportunity to compete and this year the theme of ‘Back Garden Biodiversity’ calls for entries that take inspiration from nature close to home.
Contest Prize & TERMS
• Rabbie’s Tours - Highland two-day tour for two people
• Islandscape Photography - One-day photography tour
• Loch Visions - One-day photography tour
• Isle of Mull Wildlife Expeditions - Wildlife trip for two people
• Torridon Sea Tours - Boat trip with seafood lunch and wine for two people
• Turus Mara - Trips for two adults to Staffa and The Treshnish Isles
• Outdoor Photography Gear - £50 credit / voucher for use on website
• The Royal Photographic Society - One-day photography workshop
• Glenloy Lodge - Two nights B&B at Glenloy Lodge with pine marten watching
• The Royal Photographic Society - A range of excellent photography books
• Northshots - £80 gift voucher for use on www.northshots.com
• Scottish Wildlife Trust - Family memberships
• Ducks at Aberlady - One night B&B for two adults
ELIGIBILITY: Open to All Amateur Photographers Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Entrants must be the sole author and owner of copyright for all pictures entered. USAGE RIGHTS: The Scottish Seabird Centre reserves the right to use any of the selected images in its promotional, marketing and advertising activities to promote the competition.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 95,809 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'