SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
My Universe Photo Contest
Welcome to the 2nd DigitalBasics Free Photography Contest sponsored by X-Rite. This Autumn, I’d love you to enter just one photograph that you feel encapsulates the theme ‘My Universe’, a theme that should leave you limited only by your imagination!
Look closely at the world around you and opportunities to make great photographs for this contest will soon present themselves…
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: DPWB respects your rights and does not claim ownership or copyright for works You submit to this contest, You will retain full ownership and copyright in each entry;
2) In addition your moral rights are respected. Whenever Your work is published by DPWB (and its partners) You will be credited. Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition. USAGE RIGHTS: By entering this contest You agree agree that any (winning or shortlisted) work You submit may be used by DPWB (and its partners) solely for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or future contests and no other purpose, these uses include:
1) Judging the competition;
2) Displaying the entries on the competition website (and websites of partners);
3) Displaying the entries at public exhibitions to promote the competition;
4) Displaying the entries in a book, magazine or similar;
5) Publishing the entries on posters to promote the competition;
6) Publishing the entries on postcards to promote the competition;
7) Publishing the entries on a calendar to promote the competition;
8) Cropping and re-sizing the work as necessary to fit pre-defined formats to promote the competition;
9) Sub-licensing the entries to the press for reproduction in connection with the competition and any related exhibition;
10) Inclusion within any materials promoting the competition or any exhibition of works from this competition organized by DPWB.
You hereby grant DPWB a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry throughout the world in all media for the uses described above for 2 years following the date of announcement of the winners of each contest.
Should any work uses beyond those needed to promote the contest arise You will be contacted and given the opportunity to negotiate any such usage with the parties concerned independently of the competition.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 96,376 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'