SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Man-Made Photography Competition
This competition we are looking for spectacular architectural images, wonderful cityscapes or anything man-made which dominates and defines the world we live in.
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer – The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also promotional purposes.
- Competition closes – March 31 2016
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you will also be opting in to The Societies’ Newsletter but you have the option to unsubscribe at any time
Enter three images into this competition free of charge – if you would like to enter additional images you may do so for the nominal fee of £2 (GBP) per image. Once you have completed the entry form if you wish to enter more images you will be guided to the payment option for additional images. We look forward to seeing your entries.
Contest Prize & TERMS
2nd and 3rd place – 6 months Free Membership of any of our Societies – which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions – unrestricted access to our members' photography forum – listing on our directory – image mentoring – qualifications and distinctions through submission of images – the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 6 months. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Copyright of the images remains with the photographer – The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission. USAGE RIGHTS: Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also promotional purposes.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 96,307 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'