SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
LuganoPhotoDays 2019 Reportage and Documentary
Participants have to submit one or more serie composed from 6 to 12 photos.
The contest is open for all professional and non-professional photographers, who have reached the age of 18 on the closing date of the contest.
Contest Prize & TERMS
Among the winners of the categories "Reportage and documentary" and "Wildlife and nature", an overall winner will be chosen who will receive, in addition to the category prize, also the "Premio Città di Lugano" which consists of CHF 3000.- in cash offered by the City of Lugano.
PRIZE CATEGORY “REPORTAGE AND DOCUMENTARY”
- Unique prize: Fujifilm X-T3 Black Kit XF 18-55mm (indicative value CHF 2149.-) offered by FUJIFILM (Switzerland) AG
- Photo exhibition in Lugano (Switzerland) during LuganoPhotoDays 2019
- Inclusion in the catalogue of LuganoPhotoDays 2019
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Lugano – single room with breakfast – on the occasion of the award ceremony (LuganoPhotoDays 2019 opening night)
- Informal dinner after the LuganoPhotoDays 2019 opening night Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The participant declares to be the sole and exclusive owner of the uploaded photographs and to detain, if necessary, the lawful releases from the photographed subjects and is solely responsible in the event of a claim by the photographed subject or, in general, by third parties. USAGE RIGHTS: The photographs remain the exclusive property of the author who authorises the promoter to use, reproduce and publish them by any means, free of charge (with the exception of commercial purposes) and without time limit; in particular, but not as a limiting factor, on the promoter’s website, social network, printed material (flyer, posters, catalogues, …), etc..
The authors are not entitled to economic compensation for the publication of the photographs on magazines, newspapers, website and/or social networks.
The prints from the photographs used for the exhibitions will remain the property of the promoter.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 99,748 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'