SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Lucas Dolega Award 2018: 7th Edition
The seventh edition of the Lucas Dolega Award is now launched!
From September 18th to October 30th 2017, we’re waiting for your reports.
This year again, we will be able to receive reports only by internet.
The Lucas Dolega Award is open to all professional freelance photographers, without age or country restrictions. The participation is free.
Participants will have to present a report on the coverage of any event relevant to the defense of freedoms and democracy, a conflict (civil or military wars, riots, attacks or public demonstrations…), a revolution, a natural or sanitary disaster, and/or their consequences on civil populations.
The Lucas Dolega Award will reward a photographer with a endowment by Olympus of 10.000 Euros, an exhibition in Paris, and a publication in the Reporters without borders album.
The award ceremony will take place at the Mairie de Paris, in january 2018.
Contest Prize & TERMS
The award ceremony will take place at the Mairie de Paris, in january 2018. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The Participant declares and guarantees to the Organizer that he/she:
- is the author of the photographs submitted;
- holds the exclusive rights to the reportages and the documents attached to them (notably copyright, image rights) or have obtained from any relevant third party the exclusive rights to their reportages and the documents, including the permission to reproduce and represent them;
- he/she commits to obtaining the rights and authorization necessary and takes responsibility for the acquisition of any rights pertaining to the reportage(s);
- has the legal capacity and is a Participant within the meaning set out here under to enter into and to perform its rights and obligations as they are set out hereto, and notably to grant uses authorization to these terms and conditions;
- is submitting a reportage which does not infringe third party rights;
he/she commits to respecting conditions relating to the protection of people, their images and their property, and to obtain all necessary authorization;
- is not aware of any pending litigation or foreseeable filing in relation to the rights of the Participant over the reportages that are due to be reproduced and represented by the Organizer, or to the documents attached to the reportages USAGE RIGHTS: The Award winner explicitly authorizes the organizer to use:
- A selection of three photographs from the winning reportage as part of the promotion by the organization of the Lucas Dolega Award of information or retrospectives, notably through posters, internet sites, press inserts, publications by partners of the competition;
- Each photo of the winning reportage, as part of the organization of permanent or temporary exhibitions and for use in the archives of the Lucas Dolega Award.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 99,674 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'