SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
LPA Futures 2019
LPA Futures is a division of the Lisa Pritchard Agency developed to support and promote the next generation of commercial photographers. Selected by a panel of industry experts, 5 photographers are selected through this biennial competition and go on to be represented as part of LPA Futures and the 2 year programme.
The LPA Futures competition is now one of the UK’s most well known initiatives to nurture new talent and push them into the limelight. Established in 2004, it has raised the profile of many photographers over the years, several of whom are now well known industry names themselves.
Contest Prize & TERMS
– £250 worth of lighting hire and a training course from Direct Digital, plus discounts off lighting/camera hire and backgrounds.
– Vouchers worth £250 towards a tailor-made portfolio from Delta Design Studio.
– Exhibition prints by Metro Imaging.
– £1200 against studio hire at Holborn Studios.
– A 50% discount on portfolio prints from MPrint.
– 1 hour of legal advice from Swan Turton LLP.
– £250 voucher towards insurance from Williamson Carson.
– Copies of Lisa’s x 2 published books on setting up and running a successful photography business Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Usage rights and copyright remain with the photographer at all times. USAGE RIGHTS: Photos submitted for entry will only be used for purposes of the competition unless extra usage is agreed at a later date with the photographer. Competition usages include circulation to the judges, the winner's exhibition and LPA social media / website (only if the entrant is successful).
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 95,032 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'