SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Lifecanvas Valentine Photo Contest
Participate in our Valentine Contest 2010 now! Send us your favourite photographs professing your love for your partner by 1st Feb 2010 and stand a chance to win great presents for you and your loved ones!!!
Simply Upload your Sweetest Moment now!
1. This competition is open to the general public in Singapore. Contestant must reside in Singapore, they need NOT hold a PR or a NRIC.
2. All Photos submitted for the competition must relate to the competition theme. Which is your “Sweetest Moment”.
3. Each participant may submit up to 5 photographs
4.Each entry must be the original and unpublished work of the participant and should not have been entered in any other competitions. The judges reserve the right to disqualify at any time any entry which has been previously published, entered in any other competitions, or which infringes third-party intellectual property rights.
5. NO watermarks, signatures or other marks will be allowed on any entry submitted for the competition and the judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry bearing such marks.
6. The closing date and time for this competition is 1200 hours on 10th Feb 2010. Late entries will not be accepted.
7. Each submission must be made together with the entry form, duly completed
Entries that do not fulfil this criteria will be deemed ineligible and disqualified. Where this is discovered after the prize has been awarded, the prize must be returned or refunded by the entrant.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 10TH FEBRUARY 2010
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: Copyright in all images submitted to the competition, including winning entries, will remain with the photographer. The entrant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all images entered. It is the legal responsibility of the entrant, and not the organizers, to ensure that they comply with these ownership and copyright requirements and own the rights to reproduction of their images. Lifecanvas reserve the right to free reproduction and exhibition of entered images in all media, but only in connection with this competition. A selection of the winning and other best images will be reproduced by Lifecanvas in connection with the current or future competitions. Where image reproduction is unrelated to the Lifecanvas Competition then permission will be agreed with the photographer in advance.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 83,998 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'