SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Jeju International Drone Film Festival
The Jeju International Drone Film Festival (JDFF), hosted by JIBS and supervised by the Jeju International Drone Film Festival Organizing Committee, is the first drone film festival in Korea. For works from all over the world, outstanding works are selected and awarded in each of six categories (DroneTact in Cityspace, Landscape, Dronography, Genre, Drone Still Photography, Short Film).
The video program will be screened at the Jeju International Convention Center (ICC JEJU) throughout the event period, and photographic works will also be displayed. In addition, through additional events such as drone talk and drone conference, we want to provide an opportunity to approach the point of contact between drones and video from various angles.
Jeju International Drone Film Festival intends to open up a forum in Jeju Island where drones can discuss the aesthetic, industrial, and socio-cultural possibilities that drones have brought and will bring in the production, distribution, and reception of video content.
Contest Prize & TERMS
DroneTact in Cityspace: KRW 10,000,000
Landscape: KRW 6,000,000
Dronography: KRW 6,000,000
Genre: KRW 6,000,000
Drone Still Photography: KRW4,000,000
Short Film; KRW 3,000,000 Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: 1. All Submissions must be made at: www.jejudronefilmfestival.kr
2. The 4th Jeju International Drone Film Festival Competition Section is open to all films and photographs worldwide which is taken after 1st January 2020.
3. All Film Submissions must be 5 minutes or shorter and must include at least 50% drone footage.
4. If films include unapproved or unauthorized locations, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. USAGE RIGHTS: 5. By entering individual's film for consideration for the 4th Jeju International Drone Film Festival,
you must authorize that your work is cleared for festival exhibition and accept full legal responsibility for the intellectual property therein. Entry to the festival constitutes permission to exhibit your work at the 4th Jeju International Drone Film Festival, on the Festival’s website and social media.
6. The person submitting the Film (hereafter called the "Applicant") acknowledges that he or she has obtained consent from all owners, creators, writers, actors, producers
and/or other authorized representatives of the Film whose consent is required to submit the Film to the Festival.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to secure authorization and permission from the copyright owner(s) of all copyrighted content or materials
as well as any trademarked content or materials included within the submitted Film.
8. The Jeju International Drone Film Festival does not pay any fees for submitted work. If nominated, exhibition format digital files will be requested from the authors.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 86,642 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'