SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
International Inter University Photography Exhibition 2020
|| IIUPE 2020: CALL FOR PHOTOS ||
International Inter University Photography Exhibition 2020
23rd December 2019– 10th February 2020
After 11 years of constant success, this year’s “IIUPE 12” organized by North South University Art & Photography Club is expected to be even bigger and better. University students from all over the world are encouraged to participate in the most prestigious Inter University Exhibition organized by a study body in South-East Asia. The panel of judges for this event are comprised of eminent photographers from around the world. Selected photographs will be exhibited not only in national venues but various International venues as well.
Awards will be given under two medium from each category :-
b. Black & White
Under the mediums there are 7 categories –
Portrait, Life, Landscape & Nature, Architecture, Conceptual, Instagraph.
Photo Stories will also be awarded by the judges free from mediums.
The name of the honorable judges will be announced shortly.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Participants should be a student of undergraduate, graduate or any equivalent level.
2. During Registration the photographer has to give a proof of his/her studentship, ex. Student ID.
3. Only online entries will be accepted. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Exhibition.
4. Photo submission will be open from 23rd Dec’19–23rd Jan’20
5. No late submission will be accepted.
6. Photos will be submitted into 2 mediums: Color & Black & White. Under each medium there are 6 categories. Photo Story category will be independent from medium.
iii. Landscape & Nature.
vi. Instagraph (Photographs taken by Mobile Phone)
7. Each participant may submit a maximum of 5 entries under each category.
Example: You can submit maximum 5 photos of Portrait Category. A participant can submit maximum 30 entries in total.
8. Rename each of your soft copy photograph before sending mail in this format-
“Name_SerialNumber_InstitutionName_Country_Title of the photo_Category_Medium (B&W or Color)_Mobile No.”
Example: Ashab Abid Shad_01_North South University_Bangladesh_Veiled Competence_Portrait_B&W_01763929291
9. Attach a Doc file in the email, denoting your Name, Institution, Phone Number, Photo Captions according to Serial Number.
DSLR photographs must be submitted in the email: [email protected]
Instagraphs must be submitted in the email: [email protected]
**YOUR SUBMISSION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AUTOMATICALLY IF YOU DON”T RENAME PROPERLY**
9. Participants have to pay a registration fee of BDT 1000 for each of his/her SELECTED PHOTOGRAPH within any category except “INSTAGRAPH”. BDT 700 for each of his/her SELECTED PHOTOGRAPH of INSTAGRAPH CATEGORY.
10. **THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION FEE FOR FOREIGN SELECTED STUDENTS. ** (Selected participants from out of Bangladesh)
11. Entries submitted must not have been submitted or exhibited in any of the IIUPE before.
12. All submissions are final. Further changes will not be allowed.
13. NSUAPC will not be liable for any errors or failures occurred during the submission of the photos. All the rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice to all participants.
1. The Participants must be the author and sole owner of the copyright of each photograph submitted for IIUPE 2020.
2. Entries must be submitted online in accordance with file uploading instructions as detailed below:
a) File must be in .JPEG format.
b) Photographs submitted must not have any compression artifact.
c) File must contain at least 3000 pixels on the longer side & DPI 300
d) For INSTAGRAPH category file must contain at least 1800 pixels on the longer side.
e) File Size must not exceed 8 MB.
f) No identifying text overlay or adjacent credit on exhibition entries.
3. Minimal digital manipulation (i.e. only manipulations such as color enhancement, cropping) is allowed. However, adding or removing key elements of the composition is strongly discouraged and may Not be accepted for judging.
The Conceptual Photography category is open to digital photo modification, however, excessively manipulated photos may be disqualified.
4. Photographs bearing copyright/watermark stamp/logo will Not be accepted.
Photo Story Submission:
• •Each Participant can submit a maximum of 3 Photo Stories.
• •Photo Story category is under no medium.
• •All Photographs of the Photo Story must be Zipped in a single file.
• •Each story can have a maximum of 8 photos.
• •File Size of the Zip folder must not exceed 23 MB.
• •Participants should provide the serial number of the photos to illustrate how they want their story to be arranged.
Example (1.JPEG, 2.JPEG)
• •The story can have an overall description as well as captions for each photo.
• •In Case of captions for Each Photographs participant must encrypt a doc file in the zip file. Doc file must consist the Title and Captions for each photographs.
For Example 1.JPEG, Title: lorel ipsum, Description: lorel ipsum dolor sit amet.
• •RENAME YOUR zip file in this format-
“Name_InstitutionName_Country_Title of the story_PhotoStory_Medium_Mobile No.”
Example- Ashab Abid Shad_North South University_Bangladesh_Bygones_Photo Story_01763929291
• •Registration Fee – 2500/- (per selected story)
North South University Art & Photography Club
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/iiupe2020/
Contest Prize & TERMS
Shilpakala Academy, Dhaka- Bangladesh
North South University, Dhaka- Bangladesh
Charles Sturt University, Sydney- Australia
The Park Gallery, Kathmundu- Nepal
Gallery Gold,Kolkata- India Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: All the photographs submitted for the exhibition must taken by the photographer him/herself USAGE RIGHTS: All the photographs submitted for the exhibition may or may not be used for promotional purposes of the exhibition attached with adequate credit.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 97,010 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'