SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Home Terabella Media Photo Contest- The Wonders of Water 2016
The Arts Council of Indianapolis and The Nature Conservancy/Indiana invite artists to submit photographs and photo-based artworks highlighting the natural beauty of Indiana, to be selected through a competition format for display at the Indianapolis International Airport for a three-month period beginning in December 2016.
Contest Prize & TERMS
The Nature Conservancy will stage a “People’s Choice” award competition via Facebook during the run of the exhibition. A set of images will be featured each week and “likes” will be collected to determine the award winner. More details will be sent to the artists whose work has been selected for exhibition.
No cash or monetary prizes will be given. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The photographer retains full copyright to his or her photographs or photo-based images. USAGE RIGHTS: The artist, if selected, gives the Indianapolis Airport Authority, The Nature Conservancy, and the Arts Council of Indianapolis a royalty-free, nonexclusive, right and license, in perpetuity, to:
• Use the photographs or photo-based images, without compensation to the artist, on the organizations’ respective websites and in news releases, which may then appear in print or on third party websites, for the purpose of publicizing the resulting exhibition, any of the Indianapolis Airport Authority’s activities, any of The Nature Conservancy’s or the Arts Council of Indianapolis’ activities, and future competitions.
• Use the photographs or photo-based images, without compensation to the artist, in any of the organizations’ respective communications.
• Provide the photographs or photo-based images, without compensation to the artist, to other individuals and organizations for use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, and the like.
• Use, in connection with Indiana, Naturally, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
• Keep the files provided, and to archive the photographs and photo-based images on CD or in other electronic forms, so that they can be used to support the sponsoring organizations and be properly credited.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 95,020 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'