SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust 2014 Photo Competition
Enjoy getting closer to nature, and love taking your camera with you? Why not share your images with us by entering the Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust 2014 Photo Competition ? Take a look at this years categories, we look forward to seeing your inspired entries!
1. Nature’s Playground: we want to see a passion for nature developing – sunday strolls through daffodils, walking the dog at sunrise or jumping in puddles and climbing trees it’s all important
2. A Literary Landscape: 2014 is the centenary of the birth of famous author, Laurie Lee who was inspired by the Gloucestershire landscape, so we want to see what inspires you
3. Life in Miniature: mini-beasts and botanical beauties, show us an interesting new angle or a different perspective – great opportunity to show off you macro-photography skills
4. Wildlife Gardens: wildlife is all around us, show us your view of wildlife in gardens, parks or green spaces – what shares your space?
5. Wildlife Portraits and Brilliant Behaviours: we want to see stunning wildlife portraits with personality or brilliant behaviours and special moments captured
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: By submitting images to Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust Amateur Photography Competition, each entrant confirms that they are the sole author of each entry and it is their original work and have the permission of human subjects (where necessary) and do not infringe the copyright of a third party. USAGE RIGHTS: By entering the competition Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust has irrevocable permission to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, on any media, the images provided, for any purpose connected with the competition of promotion of Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust. This may include but is not limited to inclusion in or reproductions in online or print media which may be produced in the future; displays at exhibitions; displays on websites or social media for judging purposes or promotion; and for use in press releases to be distributed to national, regional, local or specialist press for information or promotion of present or future competitions.
Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust will make every reasonable effort to ensure that name credits of entrants are reproduced on photos published in online and printed publications.
The photographer will be contacted to discuss other usages or permissions which fall outside of the remit described on an ad hoc basis. Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust will try to ensure entrants are informed of where their images are used, but cannot guarantee it in every case
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 96,386 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'