SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
FREEDOM – LIFE AFTER IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS
The photo call “FREEDOM / LIFE AFTER IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS” Invites professional photographers, amateurs and ordinary citizens of the world to participate with their images by answering the following questions:
• What are the forms of freedom that are still to be conquered and which are those to be rethought, remodelled or retained?
• In a historical era that has broken down many borders and limits, where the human being has the ability to travel easily from one part of the world to another, to have access through the network to knowledge that has never been so diversified and almost unlimited, where it is possible to dialogue in different languages, to approach known and unknown people, where the right to express one’s thoughts is widespread and freedom is guaranteed by the constitutions of a large number of countries, what it means or what interpretation we give today to the meaning of the word freedom?
• What has changed inside us, in our life, in the perception of what we believed to be natural and which from now onwards we will take into consideration as a conception of a new way of understanding it?
The Photographic Call “FREEDOM / LIFE AFTER IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS” therefore calls to explore this broad and profound, strongly inner and social concept through photography. It therefore invites everyone to express their perceptions, desires, dreams, needs, the symbolic cry or the first expression of freedom to which we will dedicate or turn our attention to, but also on which social aspects we will return to act on so that evolution, of which we are a part, can find a new, conscious and energetic drive.
Contest Prize & TERMS
• A large collective photographic exhibition in important places in the capital such as Palazzo Merulana and Stadio di Domiziano, both printed and projected with costs to be borne by the Organization, in the context of the rich calendar of “ROME FOTOGRAFIA FREEDOM 2021”, regularly updated on the WEBSITE www.roma-fotografia.it/ and on the social networks FB and IG @romafotografiaeventi
• The selected works will be published in the magazine IL FOTOGRAFO with a critical text by the editorial staff.
• AWARD CAMERA SERVICE CANON ROME: Participation of a group exhibition at Camera Service Authorized Canon Center in Rome, and First Prize: voucher of € 100 (one hundred) to be spent at Camera Service Rome.
• Special Prize dedicated to photographers ” BRESCIANI FEMALE VISUAL ART PHOTOGRAPHY”: The selected works will participate in the collective exhibition at the Bresciani Visual Art Gallery. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Each participant is responsible for the material presented he presents to the Call; therefore undertakes to exclude any responsibility of the organizers of the aforementioned towards third parties, also towards any subjects depicted in the photographs, above all if minors.
Each participant must inform any interested parties (people portrayed) in the cases and in the manner provided for by Legislative Decree June 30, 2003 n. 196 and subsequent amendments and by the GDPR 2016/679, as well as obtaining the consent to circulate them. In no case will the images sent contain data that can be classified as sensitive.
Each participant also declares to be the sole author of the images sent, which do not infringe the rights of third parties and that if they portray subjects for which consent or authorization is required, he has obtained it.
The organizers also reserve the right to exclude from the Call and not to publish the photos that do not comply in the form and subject with what is indicated in this announcement or with the commonly recognized rules on public morality, ethics and decency, for the protection of participants and visitors. .
Therefore, images deemed offensive, improper and harmful to human and social rights or vulgar images will not be USAGE RIGHTS: The rights to the photographs remain the exclusive property of the author who produced them, who however authorizes their use for events or publications related to the Call itself and for activities relating to the institutional or promotional purposes of the Roma Fotografia association and its Partners. . These companies will be able to use freely the images in their entirety, publish them on social networks, print them, promote them for the circulation of the Call or for other purposes associated with it in some way. Each author is personally responsible for the works presented; By registering for the call, the organization is automatically authorized to reproduce it in the catalogue, publications, CDs and on the internet without profit and by citing the name of the author of the images that will be sent.
Roma Fotografia and those who use the images insure to accompany the photos with the author’s name each and every time they are used.
We inform you that the personal data provided by competitors will be used for activities related to the promotional and management purposes of the Call and related activities, according to what provided for by Legislative Decree June 30, 2003 n. 196 and subsequent amendments and by the GDPR 2016/679. The material sent will not be returned under any circumstances.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 93,300 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'