SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Free Photography Contests
Approved by the Artists’ Bill of Rights Campaign, this is the first in a series of free photography contests promoted by Digital Photography Workflow Basics (DPWB). Each contest will run for six weeks and is judged 2 weeks after the closing date.
Not only will there be the glory of winning but there is also the opportunity to win a great prize!
This first contest has an open theme, so the scope for you to exercise your creativity is wide and varied.
Photography has the power to make the audience feel what is was like to be there at the time the image was made; let’s see your passion for this beautiful medium shine through!
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: Approved by the Artists' Bill of Rights Campaign. DPWB respects your rights and does not claim ownership or copyright for works You submit to this contest, You will retain full ownership and copyright in each entry.
In addition your moral rights are respected. Whenever Your work is published by DPWB (and its partners) You will be credited. Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition. USAGE RIGHTS: By entering this contest You agree agree that any (winning or shortlisted) work You submit may be used by DPWB (and its partners) solely for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or future contests and no other purpose, these uses include:
1) Judging the competition;
2) Displaying the entries on the competition website (and websites of partners);
3) Displaying the entries at public exhibitions to promote the competition;
4) Displaying the entries in a book, magazine or similar;
5) Publishing the entries on posters to promote the competition;
6) Publishing the entries on postcards to promote the competition;
7) Publishing the entries on a calendar to promote the competition;
8) Cropping and re-sizing the work as necessary to fit pre-defined formats to promote the competition;
9) Sub-licensing the entries to the press for reproduction in connection with the competition and any related exhibition;
10) Inclusion within any materials promoting the competition or any exhibition of works from this competition organized by DPWB.
You hereby grant DPWB a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry throughout the world in all media for the uses described above for 2 years following the date of announcement of the winners of each contest.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 95,868 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'