SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
FREE PHOTO COMPETITION – WIN A MASTERCLASS
Showcase your work and win great prizes, we offer you the chance to win a masterclasses with a master
of your choice; Albert Watson, Joel Meyerowitz, or Steve McCurry.
The theme of the contest is the SUMMER.
We want you to explore the summer and inspire us with your photography no matter the style, subject matter or genre.
There will be 3 winners that will be decided by the Masters of Photography team.
See the rules for more information. Competition ends 10 July 2019 at midnight PST
Only one entry per email address. Enter using the form below.
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: - Photographs must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible.
- Photographs must have been taken within two (2) years before the date of entry.
- Only minor burning, dodging and/or colour correction is acceptable, as is minor cropping. High dynamic range images (HDR) and stitched panoramas are acceptable.
- Photographs that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud; provided entrants must be prepared to provide a release form as described below in "Release." When photographing the work of others, it must be as an object in its environment and not a full-frame close-up of another person's art.
- The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The caption must be complete and accurate, sufficient to convey the circumstances in which the photograph was taken. Disguising or misrepresenting the origin of your content is cause for disqualification.
- Watermarks are unacceptable. Unless Sponsor receives a non-watermarked version of the entry within ten (10) days following its request, the entry will be disqualified. USAGE RIGHTS: By entering the Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Authorized Parties, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries (along with a name credit) in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, for no additional compensation.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Masters of Learning Ltd. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Masters of Learning Ltd from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Masters of Learning Ltd may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 99,679 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'