SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
FOTOFILMIC’15 CALL FOR ENTRIES
Fotofilmic is an independent global film-photography publication and curation platform dedicated to emerging and unknown photographers working on film and analog/historical processes.
FOTOFILMIC’15 is the 3rd edition of FotoFilmic’s annual global film photography competition.
The Competition has 2 parts:
1. A 6-month Online curated SHORTLIST of 90 film photographers selected through 3 consecutive 2-month calls (ShortList1, ShortList2 and ShortList3 with 30 artists per list)
2. An international juried exhibition of contemporary film photography – FotoFilmic’15 – featuring 30 final winners and prints from the completed SHORTLIST to be juried by IANN photography magazine Editor-In-Chief Jeong Eun Kim (South Korea), Art Critic and Space 22 curator Yeonha Choi (South Korea), Sous Les Étoiles Gallery Founder & Director Corinne Tapia (New York), Lenscratch Founder and Editor Aline Smithson (Los Angeles), C/O Berlin Curator Ann-Christin Bertrand (Berlin), Oodee Founder Damien Poulain (London)
COMPETITION DATES: December 23, 2014-June 14, 2015
Individual SHORTLIST Deadlines
– ShortList1: February 15, 2015
– ShortList2: April 12, 2015
– ShortList3: June 14, 2015
Contest Prize & TERMS
- $1000 Cash Prizes ($500, $300 and $200 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Places)
- Full colour Catalogue Exhibition publication (full page for exhibitors, thumbnail format for ShortListers)
- 90 Online Shortlist Publications
- FotoFilmic PrintShop access to sell selected works worlwide ELIGIBILITY: Worldwide Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: All work entered must be the photographer’s own. Entrants also guarantee that all copyrights corresponding to the work submitted in their name are theirs, or that in the case copyrights have been ceded to a third party they have effectively obtained express authorization from the third party to use their imagery for the purpose of being exhibited and published at FotoFilmic’15.
Entrants certify that they have received in written form appropriate release from all models and persons featured in the work they enter regarding possible commercial uses. USAGE RIGHTS: By submitting work to the FotoFilmic’15 Competition, photographers also agree to the use of their imagery for strictly promotional purposes in relation to the FotoFilmic’15 Competition online publications as well as printed marketing materials.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 94,707 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'