SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
“Flash Music” Photo Salon 2019
APB “Yanka Kyurkchieva” is pleased to announce, that after pause of 2 years, the 9th edition of Flash music is OPEN for entry again! The salon is under the patronage of FIAP № 2019/365 and APB № 2019/007!
This edition is possible by the support of Pazardzhik Municipality – they will be host of the judging and the classic exhibition in art gallery. Also via their help, will be printed the album on paper with final selection from the edition!
Academy of Photography Bulgaria expresses to them sincere gratitude for reviving of this good bulgarian thematic photo salon!
We are welcome your photographs in reduced 3 sections:
1. Flash music (black and white, monochrome and color photography) – thematic section:
– Music performances of classic, jazz, folklore, popular music etc.
– Stage music performances of opera, operetta, ballet, folklore and other dances
– Portraits of well-known music performers and figures, funny moments of their life
– Still life on music themes
2. People and streets (black and white, monochrome and color photography)
3. Open (black and white, monochrome and color photography)
Contest Prize & TERMS
3 APB gold medals in each sections. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Artists retain full copyright to the submitted images USAGE RIGHTS: ”By the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that
the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of
FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as
captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance
with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF
data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.”
1. Section - Flash music
(black and white,
and color photography)
Thematic round for first and second sections:
Music performances of classic, jazz, folklore, popular music etc.;
Stage music performances of opera, operetta, ballet, folklore and other dances;
Portraits of well-known music performers and figures, funny moments of their life;
Still life on music themes;
2. Section - People and streets (black and white, monochrome and color photography)
3. Section - Open (black and white monochrome and color photography)
· 11 august 2019 - Closing date for entries
(shipments by snail mail - postmarked arrival in BG - 01.08.19)
· 18-19 august 2019 - Judging
· 10 september 2019 - Notification of the results
· 26 september 2019 in Pazardzhik, Bulgaria - Exhibition opening and awarding
· 30 november 2019 - Print catalogue sending
The exhibition will be displayed at other forums as well. Entries that are not paid for will not be judged. Organizers keep the right to use
admitted works for non-commercial aims to promote the Flash Music photo salon.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 99,249 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'