Best Portfolio 2021 by Blank Wall Gallery
Deadline: Saturday November 13, 2021
Blank Wall Gallery organizes an international portfolio contest for 2021 in order to discover and promote one photographer. The award of the best photographer will be a two-week solo exhibition at the new premises of Blank Wall Gallery. The gallery will produce and finance 36 prints (40x50cm and 50x70cm) for the exhibition as well as everything needed for its realization, even if you cannot attend it. The artist will gain international recognition and promotion from our web page.
(A prize worth over €2,000)
Choices Announced: Sunday November 14, 2021
Exhibition: Friday December 3 – Wednesday December 15, 2021
Contest Prize & TERMS
The artist will be able to present up to 36 photographs.
1. The exhibition will be presented on the Blank Wall Gallery web page as is the case with all the solo exhibitions.
2. Blank Wall Gallery will produce the prints the artist will choose for the exhibition, with a maximum of 36 photographs, in our printing labs, completely free of charge.
3. Newsletter and invitations for the opening night will be sent to all the contacts of the gallery.
4. Personalised Press Release will be sent to magazines so that the exhibition gains exposure.
5. The winner will be awarded a Certificate of achievement by Blank Wall Gallery.
6. A free submission for the next Best Porfolio competition will also be given to the winner.
7. At the end of the exhibition Blank Wall Gallery will create a detailed folder with publications, photographic material from the exhibition, posters and any other material and will send it to the artist. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: 1. Artists grant Blank Wall Gallery the right to use their images to promote the exhibition, for display on Blank Wall Gallery webpage and for inclusion in an exhibit catalog.
2. The Artists declare that they are the owners of the Works that will be exhibited and they have their copyrights.
3. Any photograph used by Blank Wall Gallery will have a photographer’s credit.
4. The royalties of the Works are not bestowed to Blank Wall Gallery at any time. The copyright of the Works remains in the creators and in them alone.
5. The copyright of the Works during and after the exhibition remains with the Artist.
6. Blank Wall Gallery does not have the right to make use of or bestow the high definition files or the prints of the Works that will be used for the realization of the exhibition.
7. Blank Wall Gallery may use all entries submitted for marketing & promotional purposes across all media though there may not be any monetary compensation. USAGE RIGHTS: 8. Blank Wall Gallery will not have any commercial profit from the Works that will be exhibited and it cannot exploit them at any time.
9. The Works will remain at the Blank Wall Gallery premises only for the period the exhibition lasts for.
10. The Works can remain at the Blank Wall Gallery premises only if the exhibition is prolonged for some time after the end of the programmed date.
11. At the end of the exhibition the gallery will proceed to the destruction of the prints that were not claimed. Only small files in the size of 750 pixels will be kept for the prompt function of the web page.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 93,665 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'