SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
ART CALL TO PHOTOGRAPHERS and ARTISTS – BLUE 2018
Twenty artists will be selected for an online group exhibit, “Blue 2019” at Gallery25N; the exhibit and artists will be extensively marketed worldwide to over 30,000 people including art buyers, gallery owners, curators, collectors, etc. One artist’s work will be selected to receive the “Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant” of $500. That artist’s work will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen and on all online marketing.
Contest Prize & TERMS
EXTENSIVE MARKETING OF THE EXHIBIT AND ARTISTS:
Gallery 25N's mission is to provide artists with exposure and extensive marketing of their art and accomplishments to our international list of clientele. Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net will co-market the artists and their work in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways:
• GRANT OPPORTUNITY: Recipient of the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" will receive $500.00. This artist's creation will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen, and on all online marketing for the exhibit. In addition, the grant recipient will have a dedicated marketing campaign about their art and accomplishments sent to over 30,000 recipients worldwide. The artist will also be featured in the Art Market News letter.
• INVITATIONS: An electronic invitation for the online exhibit's opening will be sent to the combined international clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 30,000 recipients.
• PRESS RELEASE: Press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the Group Exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists' work.
• EVENT LISTINGS & CALENDARS: The group exhibits will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only provide a timely promotion of the exhibit they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
• SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: The exhibition, artists and their artworks will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, International Artists Directory and Gallery 25N's social media-marketing networks via LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, and YouTube.
• ART MARKET NEWS:The artists and the exhibition will be featured in "ART MARKET NEWS™" with over 26,000 subscribers in the art market place worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers and art lovers. ArtMarketNews.net provides links back to the artists' website.
• ONLINE PRESENCE: After the exhibit ends, the artists' exhibit will remain in the "Past Exhibits" section of Gallery 25N's website with a back-link to the artist's websites.
• VIDEO: A video is created of the artists work and exhibit for publication on Gallery 25N's website and YouTube Channel with over 53,000 views to date. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: http://art-competition.net/Contest_Information.cfm?CIP=Blue_2019 USAGE RIGHTS: http://art-competition.net/Contest_Information.cfm?CIP=Blue_2019
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 99,277 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'