SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
ART CALL TO ARTISTS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS – LOCAL VIEWS 2019
Twenty artists will be selected for an online group exhibit, “Local Views 2019” at Gallery25N; the exhibit and artists will be extensively marketed worldwide to over 30,000 people including art buyers, gallery owners, curators, collectors, etc. Participants must be 18 years of age or older working in any still art medium. One artist’s work will be selected to receive the “Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant” of $500. That artist’s work will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen and on all online marketing.
Theme and Selection:
“Local Views”— Artists around the world respond to local geographies, landmarks, and histories, as well as the sway of local visual culture. The impact of globalization on the modern art world allows for increased cultural understanding across time and space. Aided by the internet and mass media, awareness of the vitality of contemporary art in localities around the globe has grown exponentially. The curators will select artwork representing localities (for example: sites, areas, neighborhoods, regions, environments, scenes) as interpreted by the artist. The curators will select the winners based on originality, uniqueness of vision conveyed, quality of execution, and how clearly the artist presents individual style and technique in each work.
All submissions, which can be expressed from representational to abstract, are welcome. The artists and exhibit will be extensively marketed with press releases, social media marketing, event listings calendars, and will also be featured in “Art Market NewsTM” with over 30,000 subscribers worldwide. We look forward to receiving your works.
Eligibility: This competition is open to all artists and photographers 18 years of age or older. Entries must be created in a still medium: painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, digital, prints, fiber art, collage or installation art.
Extensive Marketing of the Exhibit and Artists:
Gallery 25N’s mission is to provide artists with exposure and extensive marketing of their art and accomplishments to our international list of clientele. Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net will co-market the artists and their work in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways:
• Invitations: An electronic invitation for the online exhibit’s opening will be sent to the combined international clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 30,000 recipients.
• Press Release: Extensive press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the Group Exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists’ work.
• Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibits will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only provide a timely promotion of the exhibit they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
• Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artists and their artworks will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, International Artists Directory and Gallery 25N’s social media-marketing network via LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Art Market Newsletter: The Artists and the exhibition will be featured in
“Art Market News TM” with over 30,000 subscribers in the art market place worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers and art lovers. ArtMarketNews.net provides links back to the artists’ website.
• Online Presence: After the exhibit ends, the artists’ exhibit will remain in the “Past Exhibits” section of Gallery 25N’s website with a back-link to the artist’s websites.
• A video is created of the artists’ work and exhibit for publication on Gallery 25N’s website and YouTube Channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/Gallery25N. The video will be promoted in all of our online marketing venues.
Entry Fee and Submissions:
Entry Fee: $25 for up to three entries and $5 for each additional entry. (No limit on the number of additional entries submitted.)
All credit and debit cards are accepted through PayPal.
Proceeds from this art competition support the following:
– Free drawing and painting lessons at http://www.DrawingandPaintingLessons.com
– Gallery exhibits at http://Gallery25n.com
– Free art market news at http://artmarketnews.net
– Supports the Internal Artist Directory online at http://internationalartistdirectory.com
Submit Your Art:
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: http://art-competition.net/Contest_Information.cfm?CIP=Local_Views_2019 USAGE RIGHTS: http://art-competition.net/Contest_Information.cfm?CIP=Local_Views_2019
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 96,186 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'