ART CALL TO ARTISTS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS – For a Solo Exhibition 2019
• Submission Deadline: May 13, 2019 (12:00 Midnight EST)
• Curator Selection: on or before May 17, 2019
• Artist Notification: on or before May 20, 2019
• Grant Announcement: on or before May 20, 2019
• Exhibit Opens: May 31, 2019
Gallery 25N is seeking a single artist for a solo exhibit that will have extensive worldwide marketing and an art grant.
The curator for this exhibit will be Edward Burke, artist, creator and teacher. A single artist will be selected for this online exhibit at Gallery 25N.
The artist work must be accessible online for the curator’s review and selection. The selected artist must provide an artist’s statement of their work. Submissions can be of any subject and expressed style or technique from representational to abstract.
Theme and Selection:
Artist’s body of work, anything that the artist would like to present.
Eligibility: This competition is open to all artists/photographers 18 years of age or older. Submissions for consideration can be expressed in any of the following aspects: representational, expressionism, surrealism, or abstraction.
Proceeds from this art competition support the following:
• Free drawing and painting lessons at http://www.DrawingandPaintingLessons.com
• Gallery exhibits at http://Gallery25n.com
• Free art market news at http://artmarketnews.net
• Supports the Internal Artist Directory online at http://internationalartistdirectory.com
Submit Your Art:
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: http://art-competition.net/Contest_Information.cfm?CIP=Solo_Exhibition_2019 USAGE RIGHTS: http://art-competition.net/Contest_Information.cfm?CIP=Solo_Exhibition_2019
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 100,104 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'