SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
ART CALL TO ARTISTS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS – ABSTRACT 2019
Twenty artists will be selected for an online group exhibit, “ABSTRACT 2019” at Gallery25N; the exhibit and artists will be extensively marketed and presented to the gallery list 22,000 of clientele, Featured in Art Market News with over 32,000 subscribers and promoted on social media art groups to over 477,000 people worldwide including art buyers, gallery owners, curators, collectors, art lovers. One artist’s work will be selected to receive the “Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant” of $500. That artist’s work will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen and on all online marketing.
Theme and Selection:
The artwork must be based on abstraction where the subject or message is pushed to visual limits of abstraction so that there is little or no representation of the real world (as in nonrepresentational). The submitted artwork can be of any subject that is communicated in the power of abstraction, either slight, partial, or complete. The composition elements of the work must rely on form, color, shapes, action, lines, marks, and texture to create a purely abstract work that engages the viewer and draws them into the intention of the artist’s work. Artwork will be evaluated based on the creativity and uniqueness of the vision conveyed, the quality of execution, the interpretation and portrayal of the theme, and how clearly the artist’s individual technique/style is presented in the chosen medium.
Submit Your Art:
Contest Prize & TERMS
• Grant Opportunity: Recipient of the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" will receive $500. This artist's creation will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen, and on all online marketing for the exhibit. In addition, the grant recipient will have a dedicated marketing campaign about their art and accomplishments sent to over 32,000 recipients worldwide. The artist will also be featured in the Art Market News letter.
• Invitations: An electronic invitation for the online exhibit's opening will be sent to the combined international clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. These lists exceed 32,000 recipients.
• Press Release: Extensive press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the Group Exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists’ work.
• Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibits will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only provide a timely promotion of the exhibit they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
• Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artists and their artworks will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, International Artists Directory and Gallery 25N's social media-marketing network via LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Art Market Newsletter: The Artists and the exhibition will be featured in
"Art Market News TM” with over 32,000 subscribers in the art market place worldwide. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers and art lovers. ArtMarketNews.net provides links back to the artists’ website.
• Online Presence: After the exhibit ends, the artists’ exhibit will remain in the "Past Exhibits" section of Gallery 25N's website with a back-link to the artist's websites.
• A video is created of the artists work and exhibit for publication on Gallery 25N’s website and YouTube Channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/Gallery25N. The video will be promoted in all of our online marketing venues. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: http://art-competition.net/Contest_Information.cfm?CIP=Abstract_2019 USAGE RIGHTS: http://art-competition.net/Contest_Information.cfm?CIP=Abstract_2019
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 93,690 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'