SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Nikon – Africa Photographic Awards 2010
Whether you are in primary school playing with dad’s camera, a teenager taking picks of your friends at a party, an amateur experimenting with your new gear or a pro earning a living through the lens, one of the 30 categories would accommodate your single shot or profile entry from any part of the world.
Any make of camera may be used and some categories allow for artistic digital manipulation.
There are 5 Portfolio categories and 25 single image categories, each with it’s own considerations. Enter as many times as you like.
Wildlife Portraits,Wildlife behaviour,Bird Portraits,Bird Behaviour,, Aquatic Wildlife,Macro Nature,Botanical,Land and Seascapes,Abstract Nature, Nature Photographer, People & Pets, Underwater Divers’ World, Surf and Beach Culture, Youth Culture, African Culture, Current Affairs, Sport, Photojournalist, Visual Art, Architecture,Portraits, Family
Primary School Photo, Secondary School Photo, Student Portfolio, Camera Club
The range of categories includes wildlife, fashion, photojournalism and visual art to name but a few.
- Anyone may enter and there are specific categories for scholars and students too.
- Any make of camera may be used and some categories allow for artistic digital manipulation.
- Photographs submitted for each category will be showcased in leading magazines on a monthly basis, for the duration of the competition.
Contest Prize & TERMS
The US$ 400,000 worth of prizes is made up off:
1) Toyota Land Cruiser 70 Station wagon
2) Several double international flights with Kenyan Air
3) Luxury accommodation and exceptional wildlife encounters at Sabi Sabi Luxury Safaris
4) Various Nikon photographic equipment
ELIGIBILITY: Children Category starts at 3 years to 18. Other are open to all ages. International. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Your entry into this competition constitutes your agreement to allow your photographs to be published (as a selected semi-finalist, finalist or final award winner) in any medium (print, digital or exhibitions, of whatever kind) owned by Africa Photographic Awards, its sponsors and media partners. Entrants retain ownership of their images and all other rights to future use of these. Royalties will be paid for any commercial use of images.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 99,989 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'