SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
24th Annual Travel Photo Contest
Submissions are now open for the 24th annual Travel photo contest! Please read the complete contest rules before you submit your photograph.
Here are some highlights:
● Photo must have been taken between July 1, 2022 and July 1, 2023.
● Please do not submit images that have been heavily manipulated or A.I. generated.
See the winners of The Post’s 2022 travel photo contest
● Only amateur photographers are eligible. Professional photographers (i.e., anyone who earns more than 50 percent of their annual income from photography, determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion) are not eligible.
● Entrants must be 18 or older and residents of the United States.
● By entering, you grant The Washington Post permission to use your photo in perpetuity in any medium.
● Only one entry is allowed per person. By submitting a photo, you are stating that you took the photo and own the rights to the photo. All submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 15, 2023.
Winners will be announced in print Sept. 7, 2023, and online shortly beforehand.
Contest Prize & TERMS
No substitutions, exchanges, refunds or other compensation will be made for any reason, including cancellation of the contest. Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with claiming these prizes. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: All rights remain with the owner. USAGE RIGHTS: By accepting a prize, winner agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor may use winner’s name, voice, biographical data, likeness and city name in any and all media throughout the universe and in perpetuity for promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 85,049 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'