EEF Photography Competition 2018
Enter your photographs of UK manufactured products, processes and people working in manufacturing to win a share of £5,000.
This year we’re celebrating everyday manufacturing in the UK: from the processes and people that make it happen to the products we all use in our daily lives.
This competition was designed to inspire a new image and improved public perception of UK manufacturing and engineering using photography. From the traditional to the high-tech your images should reflect the strength and diversity of today’s UK manufacturing sector.
Entrants captured British products, components or processes in abstract form or in their full glory and enter them into one of four categories:
Each category will have one winner from each skill level:
•Best photograph by a Professional photographer
•Best photograph by an Amateur photographer
•Best photograph by a Young photographer (under 20 years old on 30 September 2018)
Contest Prize & TERMS
• You’ll receive High-profile media exposure – including the government’s Great Britain campaign.
• The best photos will be exhibited to the public, at ministerial offices and EEF offices across the country.
• The winning images will be displayed at the EEF Future Manufacturing Awards 2018 Gala Dinner, EEF National Manufacturing Conference & Dinner 2019 and a showcase of the best images will be used in our print media and public relations activity.
• You will help educate and redefine the public perception of manufacturing. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: 1. No copyright is transferred in respect of any images entered.
4. Where necessary, entrants must have permission from the client and photographer to submit the work. The entrant shall be deemed to warrant that they own the entire copyright in the work.
5. The entrant undertakes to indemnify the organisers and their partners and sponsors of the EEF Photography Competition in respect of any breach of the above warranty. USAGE RIGHTS: 1. By submitting an image, you agree that EEF Ltd. and any of its partners can display, distribute, publish and alter any of the images in their activities to promote and support UK manufacturing for a period of five years.
2. Successful entries will be reproduced and may be used in various activities in connection with the EEF Photography Competition, which may include the internet, other electronic media, publications or events. By entering the EEF Photography Competition, entrants agree to their photographs being used for publicity purposes.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,359 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'