SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
AIFF – Photocontest 2018
– A professional jury will select a number of photographers who will take part in an exhibit within the Ariano International Film Festival 2018.
– The judges will choose one (1) winner.
– Contest is open to individuals from all over the world, who have reached the age of 18 at the time of entry.
– The theme is free.
– Entry Deadline: 11:59 p.m June 15, 2018.
– Finalists selection: July 15, 2018.
– More informations: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest Prize & TERMS
– The winner will receive a prize money (€250). Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: -By entering this Contest, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Rai.Co. non-profit Organization and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. USAGE RIGHTS: -By entering the Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Authorized Parties, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries (along with a name credit) in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to: display at a potential exhibition of winners; or online highlighting entries or winners of the Contest. Additionally, by entering, each entrant grants to Authorized Parties the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Contest, and pictures or likenesses of Contest entrants, or choose not to do so, at their sole discretion.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,723 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'