Photography Contest #TooManyProjects
Too Many Flash and Blipoint invite you to participate in the #TooManyProjects contest. We want to see you creating a project. Give us access behind the scenes to see how you create and conceptualize your photography. Show us how you prepare a session or a project.
Would you like to learn more about photography? Would you like to have a project, report or photo essay? Would you like to define your style and make it unique? We challenge you to represent the concept of a photographic project. An image that summarizes the project of your dreams.
Participate in the contest with your best image, photography or design. The winners will receive exclusive discounts to pursue professional photo studios. Visit toomanyflash.com to discover all its training offer.
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: All persons over 18 years of age or those under 18 years of age with the express authorization of their parents or legal representative may participate. Once known and accepted by the participant, the conditions of registration, data protection, intellectual property and all those that, in general, are necessary for the participation of Blipoint users.
- Images that have participated in previous Blipoint competitions will not be accepted.
- By publishing an image, the ownership of the copyright is automatically confirmed and that the images do not affect the rights of third parties. USAGE RIGHTS: - When submitting, publishing or displaying the contents, the authors of this call authorize Punto y Línea 07 SL, a company registered in Spain and the legal representative of the Blipoint platform, in a non-exclusive manner, the exercise of reproduction, distribution and public communication of the participating works, in the following terms:
- The right of reproduction: for the sole purpose of making, postcards or posters, promotional press insertions of the present call and publication in various means of Internet dissemination, such as; social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and any other social networks used by Blipoint in the present or future), within the Blipoint web portal and blog related to photography and art events of Blipoint or third parties, only and solely with the purpose of disseminating and promoting the contest, to the participants and winners of the contest and to the photographs themselves, with this activity being carried out free of charge and without direct profit on the part of Blipoint.
- The Blipoint platform undertakes to respect the recognized moral right in favor of the authors in article 14 of the consolidated text of the intellectual property law.
- You hereby agree that no comment, publication or other information you provide to Blipoint will violate any personal or property right of any third party (including, without limitation, copyright and trademark rights). You also agree that no comments or other information that you provide to Blipoint will be defamatory, obscene, harassing, abusive or illegal, and that you remain solely responsible for the contents of any comments or other information you provide to Blipoint.
- Contestants who meet the conditions established and are winners will receive an email to proceed with the delivery of the prize. The winners will have 15 calendar days to provide Blipoint with a mailing address for the prize delivery. In case of not responding within the established deadline, the prizewinner will be considered as renouncing the prize.
- The sending of the prizes to the winner will be free provided that it is within the Spanish peninsular territory. The shipping costs to any other place, will be borne by the winner.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,490 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'