SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
NHM Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2017
Wildlife Photographer of the Year calls on photographers worldwide to put nature in the frame. Whether you’re young, old, professional or amateur, we’d like to see work that raises awareness of the beauty and fragility of the natural world.
The next competition will open for entries on Monday 23 October and close on Thursday 14 December. Check back for more information soon.
Stay up to date with the latest Wildlife Photographer of the Year news on our blog, or find us on Twitter and Facebook.
Contest Prize & TERMS
• be part of an internationally renowned competition that recognises, rewards and celebrates the work of emerging talent and established professionals
• take centre stage at the glittering Wildlife Photographer of the Year awards ceremony, held within the iconic Natural History Museum building in London
• see your image premiered in a breathtaking exhibition at the Museum before it embarks on a global tour, reaching an audience of millions
• enjoy extensive media coverage and public exposure of your image through the Wildlife Photographer of the Year online community
• more details at: http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit/wpy/competition/awards-prizes.html Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Ownership of the copyright in any entry submitted to the Competition will remain with the copyright owner(s). The photographer will be credited (eg © photographer’s name). The photographer agrees that the Owners will not be liable to the photographer in the event of inadvertent omission of the credit. USAGE RIGHTS: By entering the Competition, the entrant grants to the Owners a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, publish, exhibit and communicate to the public, by any means and in all media throughout the world any entry. This licence is granted only for use in relation to the Competition, Exhibition and Touring Exhibition, which shall include (with the right to sub-license where necessary) - but will not be limited to - any of the following uses:
(i) the process of judging the Competition (including the public vote);
(ii) display during the awards ceremony, Exhibition, and Touring Exhibition;
(iii) publication in other magazines or print media which the Owners (or their official partners, supporters, or sponsors) may produce;
(iv) publication on relevant parts of the Owners’ website, including within interactive elements available for viewing or download;
(v) in publicity materials (including social media).
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,306 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'