SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Outdoor Photographer of the Year 2017
Welcome to the seventh Outdoor Photographer of the Year competition. Once again we have teamed up Fjällräven, but this time we’ve got exciting new prizes on offer, including a Fjällräven Award of £3,000 for the overall winner, and a brand new runner-up Fjällräven Award of £1,000, which will allow you to select a personalised set of ultimate outdoor equipment to suit your photography needs.
Contest Prize & TERMS
The lucky winner of OPOTY 2017 will have the opportunity to assemble, with expert help, their dream collection of Fjällräven kit. They’ll receive a £3,000 Fjällräven Award to get equipment, garments and accessories to enhance their outdoor photography experience. Every photographer is different, and a one-to-one consultation with a Fjällräven UK expert will help you pinpoint exactly what you need from your gear. You won’t have to get everything in one go either, as you can use the award on several occasions to add to your outdoor gear collection, so you can tailor selections to trips you are planning throughout the year.
This year we are pleased to announce a new runner-up prize, the recipient of which will receive a Fjällräven Award of £1,000 – to be used in the same way as the overall winner’s award – and a personal consultation on what gear best suits their needs.
Category winners will each receive a superb Fjällräven Kaipak 38 daypack, worth £170, and £200 cash. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: 1. All images submitted must be the entrant’s own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third party materials including third party trademarks or trade names and/or content that you do not have permission to use.
2. All images submitted must not otherwise be obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable UK legislation or regulations. If the Promoter has reason to believe your entry is not the entrant’s own work or otherwise breaches these terms and conditions, then the entrant’s image will not be considered. Images must not previously have won any national or international-level photography competition. Copyright of all entries remains with the photographer at all times, but the Promoter and the sponsors of the Competition and their associated group companies reserve the right to use, publish and republish entries in connection with the Competition, without payment.
3. By entering this Competition the entrant grants permission to the Promoter and sponsors and their associated group companies to reproduce the entrants photos in any media (including without limitation on the OPOTY Website, in the Outdoor Photography Magazine, and in the OPOTY book) whether or not the image is selected as a winning entry of any of the categories, but only in connection with this competition.
4. The entrant of a winning entry of one of the Competition Categories, including the Under 18 and Overall Winner categories, grants the Promoter and sponsors the right to use their name and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying them as the author of the winning image(s).
5. The entrant must be the sole author and owner of copyright.
6. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they comply with ownership and copyright requirements.
7. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure they have the relevant model releases and licences, where required. USAGE RIGHTS: The organisers and sponsors of the Outdoor Photographer of the Year Competition reserve the right to free reproduction and publication of entered images, but only in connection with this competition.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,707 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'