SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Environmental Photographer of the Year 2017
Open to all professional and amateur, national and international photographers of all ages, the CIWEM Environmental Photographer of the Year is an international showcase for the very best in environmental photography. The competition encourages entries that are contemporary, creative, resonant, challenging, original and beautiful, but most of all, pictures that will inspire people around the world to start taking care of our environment.
Contest Prize & TERMS
• Environmental Photographer of the Year: £3000
• Changing Climate Prize: £1000, plus showcase of portfolio in one issue of The Environment Magazine
• Built Environment Prize: £500, plus showcase of portfolio in one issue of The Environment Magazine
• Mobile Phone Prize : £500, plus showcase of portfolio in one issue of The Environment Magazine
• Young Environmental Photographer of the Year (Under 16): An Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II camera Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Entrants must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all the entries they submit, or they must have obtained permission from the copyright holder to submit the entries on their behalf. The photographer retains the copyright to all their entries into the Environmental Photographer of the Year. USAGE RIGHTS: • By entering the Competition, you grant CIWEM a non-exclusive licence to reproduce, publish and communicate your entry to the public by exhibiting your entry through all media throughout the world in relation to the Environmental Photographer of the Year. This includes, but is not limited to: the judging process; an exhibition and tour; inclusion in an Environmental Photographer of the Year Exhibition catalogue or book; online galleries; promotional, press and marketing materials associated with the Environmental Photographer of the Year; and associated merchandising. CIWEM is allowed to pass on any entry to online and print publications to be used either for editorial or image based promotion only in relation to the Environmental Photographer of the Year, with full credit given to the photographer. CIWEM’s use of the photographs may include third party licensing to generate revenue which will be used for the promotion of EPOTY and other charitable activities undertaken by CIWEM. Commercial opportunities, such as third-party licensing, may exist for photographers to benefit from the use of any selected entry. Where such a commercial benefit is likely to arise, permission will be sought by CIWEM in advance.
• By entering the competition you accept that your entry may be exhibited by CIWEM or other exhibitions organised or attended by CIWEM as part of the Environmental Photographer of the Year. CIWEM reserves the right to reproduce any entry for exhibition purposes.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,331 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'