SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
The Raw Talent Competition
Rawpixel, a UK-based company, is growing like mad and seeks to connect with emerging talent in the United Kingdom. We’re one of the world’s top creators of royalty-free images and in order to keep producing the most outstanding photography and design resources possible, we need the best talent in the world. Don’t miss this chance to get your work seen by a stellar creative team with tons of future opportunities – not to mention your shot at a free holiday in Bangkok.
- Choose one of the following concepts:
- Submit five (5) images that all illustrate your chosen concept. For example, if you choose diversity, all five images should illustrate diversity in some way.
- Also submit five (5) of your best all-around photos. This is your chance to show us what you can do with a camera and your keen eye. The all-around photos do not need to be related to the concept you choose.
- Important: each entry must consist of 10 total photos! Submit 5 concept photos and 5 general photos.
- Rawpixel customers look for high-quality, commercially oriented images that are ideal for a wide variety of applications. Submitting images that reflect the needs of our customer base should be a top priority for entrants. Visit the Rawpixel website for examples of our work. Copyright of all submitted Round 1 images remains with the photographer.
- At the end of the submission period (1 June – 30 June 2016), the Rawpixel Creative Directors will select the best entries to move on to Round 2.
- In Round 2, the selected photographers will be invited to participate in one of several photoshoots held in the UK during July or August 2016.
- During the UK shoots, we’ll evaluate your photography skills, how well you work in a team, how you perform at a professional photoshoot, and your all-around awesome self. Rawpixel will retain copyright of any images produced during these shoots.
- Once all UK shoots have been completed, one photographer will be chosen as the winner of a place on the Rawpixel shoot team for two weeks in late August or early September in Bangkok, Thailand.
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: Entrants will retain the copyright of images submitted for round one; however, the entrant agrees to allow Rawpixel Ltd to use these images for promotional purposes without further compensation.
Rawpixel Ltd will retain the copyright of all photos taken during competition shoots, whether in the UK or Thailand. USAGE RIGHTS: The entrant agrees to allow Rawpixel Ltd to use the images for promotional purposes without further compensation.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,496 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'