SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
LuganoPhotoDays Photo Contest 2016
Apply to the third edition of our Photo Contest. open for all professional and non-professional photographers.
Each registrant may participate with a set of 8 photographs part of a same project. The theme is: reportage.
– Daphné Anglès, picture editor New York Times (France / USA)
– Lars Boering, director World Press Photo (The Neetherlands)
– Elena Boille, vicedirettrice e responsabile del dipartimento fotografico Internazionale (Italia)
– Inas Fayed, editor in chief LFI magazine (Germany)
– Mindaugas Kavaliauskas, director Kaunas Photo Festival (Lithuania)
Contest Prize & TERMS
- exhibition during the festival
- accommodation for 1 night in Lugano – single room with breakfast – on the occasion of the LuganoPhotoDays 2016 opening night Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The participant declares to be the sole and exclusive owner of the uploaded photographs and to detain, if necessary, the lawful releases from the photographed subjects and is solely responsible in the event of a claim by the photographed subject or, in general, by third parties. USAGE RIGHTS: The photographs remain the exclusive property of the author who authorises the promoter to use, reproduce and publish them by any means, free of charge (with the exception of commercial purposes) and without time limit; in particular, but not as a limiting factor, on the promoter’s website, social network, printed material (flyer, posters, catalogues, …), etc..
The authors are not entitled to economic compensation for the publication of the photographs on magazines, newspapers, website and/or social networks.
The prints from the photographs used for the exhibitions will remain the property of the promoter.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,417 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'