SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
31st Chelsea International Fine Art Competition
Artists from around the world are invited to enter the prestigious 31st Chelsea International Fine Art Competition. Celebrating, supporting, and promoting the creative human spirit for over 30 years, CIFAC will be awarding prizes specifically designed to nurture career growth, gain exposure, and boost artist’s public profiles.
“Stay connected to the international art scene through competitions, let others see your work, and have your work create a dialogue with other artists.” Agora Gallery’s director, Angela Di Bello
With a mission to promote exceptional art from around the world and to enhance the careers of the selected artists, this year’s competition awards are valued at over $70,000 and include participation in the collective exhibition, cash prizes, and more. A portion of the gallery’s proceeds from artwork sales will be donated to the Children’s Heart Foundation.
The international panel of jurors will include Christie’s Educational Program Director, an art critic and New York Times contributor, artists, curators, and a gallery director.
“Upon seeing my work displayed at Agora I was proud to be part of such a high quality and diverse exhibition…Winning the competition has affirmed my confidence in my works and direction as an artist. It has also made me realise that you need to seize the opportunities and engage with a broader artistic community.” Sue Howard – Australia – 2015 Selected Artist
The 2016 Chelsea International Fine Art Competition will be accepting entries from February 23 – March 29. The results are announced on April 21st, 2016.
Contest Prize & TERMS
- Press Release
- Public Relations
- An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition's choosing.
- Opening Reception
- Invitations promoting Exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our mailing list of over 60,000 recipients.
- The exhibition will be announced in a NY art magazine, such as Gallery Guide, M Magazine, etc., as well as on our website and on various other art-related sites.
- A piece of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page which has over 70,000 fans.
- Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page built on our Agora Gallery website and in addition photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The artwork is the property of the artist and will be returned at the end of the exhibition if it is not sold.
Images submitted by you do not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Without limiting our rights, it is our policy to terminate all relations with any artist who infringes copyright upon our receipt of a notice of infringement from the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal counsel. USAGE RIGHTS: We will have the right to publish images of your artwork selected by the jurors on our websites and other advertising channels to promote future competitions and your artwork.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,414 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'