SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Recollection: Reconstructing the Past
Recollection Photo Contest: Reconstructing the Past “Photographing a culture in the here and now often means photographing the intersection of the present with the past.” – David Duchemin We often get caught up ‘living in the moment’ that we forget the beauty of change and growth that shapes our present world. Photographs allow us to prove these changes, to preserve a moment in time, to relive memories that may otherwise be lost in the past. Those images that you will remember for a lifetime – the ones that still make an impact regardless of the number of years that have passed – embody appreciation for photography’s element of preserving the past. In Duggal’s Recollection Photo Contest: Reconstructing the Past, we invite you to recreate an old photograph, artwork or image. The original image can be historical or personal. Both images must be submitted together, as separate files, in order to be considered for the contest. Every entrant is solely responsible for ensuring that there is no copyright infringement in regards to the older image submitted, along with the reinterpreted photographic work. If the image being reconstructed is copyright protected, explicit permission from photographer, artist or representative is required. Entrant also accepts full and sole responsibility to any claims of copyright infringement. April 1st through May 31st, 2015
Contest Prize & TERMS
• ONLINE EXPOSURE: Image featured as the 1st place winner on Duggal’s Connect Blog (More than 17,000 visitors a month and emailed out to more than 8,000 industry professionals)
• FEATURED ONLINE EXPOSURE: Feature article, interview and image on Duggal Connect
• PRINT: 16″ x 20″ HD C Print™ (Glossy or Matte). With more than twice the resolution of standard C-Prints, Duggal’s HD C Prints™ raise the bar for photographic detail and sharpness.
• GIFTCARD: A $50 credit to Duggal Visual Solutions, Inc. eligible for use on any Duggal products/services. Gift card must be redeemed in-store. If internationally located, the gift card will be honored via telephone. Credit must be used all in one order.
• DIGITAL MAGAZINE EXPOSURE: Image will be seen in the online version of Digital Photo Pro Magazine.
• ONLINE EXPOSURE: Image and photo credit featured on Duggal’s Connect Blog (More than 17,000 visitors a month and emailed out to more than 8,000 industry professionals).
ELIGIBILITY: Worldwide Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Photo credit will always be included (as it was submitted – © First Name, Last Name) and you will retain full copyright of the reconstructed, original image submitted.
USAGE RIGHTS: Submission of an entry to the contest automatically constitutes the contestant’s acceptance of all conditions set forth in the above rules. By submitting images you grant Duggal the right to use the entry in exhibitions and promotions in print and online, (including, but not limited to contest and seasonal promotions), as well as the right to resize images for these purposes. Duggal will not exploit your image for any form of direct compensation.
Photo credit will always be included (as it was submitted – © First Name, Last Name) and you will retain full copyright of the reconstructed, original image submitted.
You also grant Duggal permission to put you on our e-mail list to receive our weekly blog updates (you can opt out at anytime).
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 105,538 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'